Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Item Bug Report - Champion's aura 2014

Exclamation Item Bug Report - Champion's aura 2014

Hi guys!

Did anyone noticed that the ethereal gem on the TI4 courier has no name? It's supposed to be Champion's aura 2014. Some people are using this bug and selling fake gems(there are few other gems that have no effect and no name) in the community market. If any valve staff see this, please just add a name on the TI4 gem so that people won't be selling and buying fake gems. I really want to buy one to customize my courier.

Sincerely,

Icarus Menethil

Basic Member
    FIX THIS NOW ! There are known ppl like DC Neil that have full inventory of bugged gems and selling them for 35 euro EACH!!! YOU KIDDING ME?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/DotaCinema/inventory/

Banned
    How do you know Neil is selling them? What is the inventory supposed to show?

On a side note, it's amazing how this gets posted on Reddit and in a few mins 2 devs are here while other important issues are constantly ignored on this forum until they're posted on Reddit. If Valve had fixed this bug when it was reported months ago then this wouldn't have needed to happen.
    Last edited by Noo; 09-18-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Yeah, I also posted thread about this 1 month ago, this needed fix asap, gems need to have names on them.
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post

[/COLOR]
    He probably removed his listings. When someone lists an item, you can check out their profile. He was selling them.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    http://imgur.com/BJ0aAPI

But yeah, apparently we all need to go rampant on .. .. reddit on order to have bugs fixed.

Banned
    That proves it kinda, has he sold any?

I also read on the Reddit thread that Dotacinema also used to sell beta keys for money. http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=555189
    Last edited by Noo; 09-19-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Basic Member
    Cool thing that nobody bought that gem and he removed it (NEIL). This is just one bad joke.

Cool thing everybody trying scam with this for 2 months, but when it gets to a known man, people get crazy...lol. Hope this all conclude along with the gems soon with happy ending.

Basic Member
    He has $5000 worth of them, i check the gem market all the time looking for real ones, i have not seen him selling any, he might do it on another account but have not seen any from that account.
    The question is what will be done about it, i've bought a few gems and 2 of em have been fake, do i lose $80 or what? Why didn't valve do something about this the day it was reported?
    Oh yeh they did, they fixed the chest to stop it dropping, but did nothing to rename the gem or fix the market listing?
    The economy is why valve made 40mil during TI4, you'd think they would hire a few people to run it properly.