Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fantasy Season Two

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Thanks for the report, and yes this is the best place to report issues.

The transactions interface on the web should be fixed now -- it was previously erroneously displaying failed transactions (for example because someone else had priority).

I found an issue with live updating, I believe it should be working properly now. Please let me know if you see it not working tomorrow.

qojqva currently has himself listed as a standin on Team Tinker. I'll see if I can fix this up tomorrow, but it's really incumbent on players to correctly set their teams.
    All issues I can come up with now seems to have been resolved.

Qoqjva and Pajkatt seem to have listed themselves for their teams now, me and my friends have also gotten scores for their game yesterday.

Does anyone know if I will lose the scores a player has been awarded earlier in the week if I drop him?
    Last edited by BAPEsta; 09-30-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Valve Developer
    You will not lose points -- once a day's points are locked in, they won't change (plus or minus any stats/scoring adjustments that we make).

Basic Member
    I'm in a league (ID 297866) and there's currently a few players that aren't giving any points for ticketed games. The player I have a problem with is .@Ar1sE-. When I click on him in client it shows he participated in games but there's no points or stats for yesterday's games.

Basic Member
    Hi, in league 297920 i got Mushi, and he does not score points and is available to swap even if he plays in Team Malaysia right now against Alliance. (got Admiral Bulldog on bench and currently he got points being counted). Any clarification on this?

Thank you

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mawerick_mc View Post
    Hi, in league 297920 i got Mushi, and he does not score points and is available to swap even if he plays in Team Malaysia right now against Alliance. (got Admiral Bulldog on bench and currently he got points being counted). Any clarification on this?

Thank you
    Mushi has not listed himself as a player for any team. That's why he's not scoring. I had the same issue with Qoqjva but it was resolved when he listed himself as a player for Team Tinker.

Basic Member
    Will we be able to get scores for the Local Lobbies used during ESL One NYC?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAPEsta View Post
    Will we be able to get scores for the Local Lobbies used during ESL One NYC?
    same prob, no points for alliance - eg (loda,rtz,ppd)