Thread: Shadow Walk/Wind Walk/Shadow Blade/Vendetta apply dmg to every hit during fade time

Shadow Walk/Wind Walk/Shadow Blade/Vendetta apply dmg to every hit during fade time

Several invisibility spells apply their damage to every hit during their fade times, without breaking the invisibility, allowing you to apply their damage multiple times per cast. Affected spells are:

1. Bounty Hunter's Shadow Walk
    2. Brewmaster Storm's Wind Walk
    3. Nyx Assassin's Vendetta
    4. Shadow Blade's Shadow Walk

Repro:
    1. Cast Shadow Walk/Wind Walk/Vendetta/Shadow Blade
    2. During the fade time, perform an attack

Result: The attack performed during the fade time applies the backstab damage without breaking the invisibility, so the backstab can be used again.

Expected result: The backstab damage is only applied on attacks done after the fade time. Attacks done during the fade time should not apply the damage, just like how attacks done during the fade time don't break the invisibility.

Note: This bug currently does not affect Vendetta, since it has no fade time. But if a fade time gets added to it in a future update, this will be very abusable.

Last edited by bu3ny; 05-07-2017 at 05:46 AM.
    Please, just call me buny.

So this got fixed for Silver Edge but not for Shadow Blade, Bounty Hunter's Shadow Walk and Storm's Wind Walk.
    Last edited by bu3ny; 10-20-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Basic Member
    This bug makes bounty hunter's shadow walk level 2 superior in damage sometimes to higher levels where the fade time is too fast to attack.

^ It is also quite strong on Brew's ulti, the storm element can use his WW only once with lvl 1 split, but with this here, you can get the 100 bonus damage twice, which can be huge early on.

Basic Member
    i thought it's useful

I thought this was intended. It's awesome and gives interesting depth to fighting with these heroes.

Exclamation Shadow Walk trigger twice

1a.jpg
    as pic
    LONG attack range, HIGH attack speed, SLOW projectile heroes can trigger Shadow Walk twice(Sliver Edge and Shadow Blade).