Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The "My player didn't get points" thread

Player name: TC
    Match ID: 981176271 and 979265517
    League name: randomness
    Friend ID: 98521897
    League ID: 298665

For some odd reason, the team sneaky nyx assassin doesn't even exist in the list of available players. Could only find TC but he isn't registered in a team..is this some sort of a bug? Thanks.

Basic Member
    RTZ.png

Arteezy has not counted points all week and this SS is from right after the first game in SL Grand Finals. So the system knows he played at least three of the matches this week, but still did not count them towards the weeks total and is missing matches from Sat night I believe. This alone is going to bomb me in my matchup this week... aww well....

Also, Trixi was the most "Scheduled" player to never play the friggin' game. In week 3 he was scheduled for almost every day, however never scored a single point all week.

If these issues are due to players on Alt accounts, why not make their main the only Tournament Accepted account and prevent these players from even using alts for real games? Has the DDoS scare really become the Ebola of DotA2? This is really hurting those that are spending money to try and enjoy the statistics and half of my league has already dropped due to issues in point keeping.

Player Name: Arteezy
    Match ID: Every friggin one
    Friend ID: 9125196
    League ID: 298285
    Last edited by serratedx; 10-26-2014 at 03:55 PM.

I understand there are issues with the scoring and whatnot, and I don't blame the fantasy league devs for things like RTZ using an alt account at the tournament. I just wish we would have some prompt replies to the issues. We aren't getting fixes or even updates on them. I've left messages on this thread for the last 2 to 3 weeks, and got one reply to one player, (rtz,) and that wasn't even fixed... At least communicate with us more, or check this more often.

Basic Member
    tRIXI.png

Here is the Trixi issue from Week 3 I spoke about above. This is getting depressing man....

Valve Developer
    All of Arteezy's points should be updated now under his main account, and I've re-run the weekly results for this week, so everyone should have the correct win-losses.

serratedx: Those games look like Trixi was playing as a stand-in for team 4 Anchors + Sea. If there are any other matches where he was playing for Fnatic and didn't receive any points I can take a look.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    All of Arteezy's points should be updated now under his main account, and I've re-run the weekly results for this week, so everyone should have the correct win-losses.

serratedx: Those games look like Trixi was playing as a stand-in for team 4 Anchors + Sea. If there are any other matches where he was playing for Fnatic and didn't receive any points I can take a look.
    I've already removed him from my roster, but I'll keep an eye out on the league to see if anyone else reports the issue. Thank you from the prompt response ChrisC!

Valve Developer
    Sure thing. I was out of town for a bit over a week which contributed to some of the delayed response, but we're trying to stay on top of scoring issues as much as possible now. We know it can be frustrating to not receive points that you've earned.

H4NN1

Dreamleague games against Alliance today.

League Name: Utah BOYS
    Friend ID: 95212404
    League ID: 297881

Valve Developer
    DreamLeague doesn't have an DotaTV ticket, so it won't be scoring points.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    DreamLeague doesn't have an DotaTV ticket, so it won't be scoring points.
    Hi ChrisC

please make another stickythread listing the NON-D2TV tickets.