Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legion Commander Aghanim's

Legion Commander Aghanim's

Yeah so I'm bored (though the topic "Muted for 44 years" was good for a laugh)

LC Scepter:
    Disables enemy passives during Duel. (since 6.82 passives work even under duel, doom and chronosphere. IMO Legion is extremely hard to succeed as a carry in serious matches, enemy passives working in duel was a nerf not needed for her)
    Additionally, a hero that dies during Duel will lose base damage equal to Duel current level. (say LC duels with ultimate at level 2, as usual winner gets the 14 damage bonus, but loser will have 14 damage decrease in base damage. As always Duel can backfire if not used properly)

I still think scepter would be a rare sight in LC inventory.

Useful or not? Thoughts? Ideas?
    Last edited by Himself; 10-04-2014 at 10:38 PM.

U should add that in new gamemode - evolve. Where LC will solo fight against 5 hun...eeee, 5 heroes. After 5 successful duels LC can be transformed into Mega LC, etc.
    What will be if Doom will eat creep in which has sat down N'aix?
    How to win game against Zeus in -WTF mode?

Banned
    The negative damage is too good to have any other improvement. Imagine that void with 0 damage lol.

i don't think it's a good idea. aghanim is not a carry item and grant nothing really good to a carry. but, i'm not good at mechanics, so maybe it is a good idea
    LINA is red
    CM's blue
    don't take my farm
    cyka fuck you
    xD

o_O

remove the losing damage mechanic, people will cry like they cried to mute mechanic too.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by soulmax View Post
    i don't think it's a good idea. aghanim is not a carry item and grant nothing really good to a carry. but, i'm not good at mechanics, so maybe it is a good idea
    say that to tiny mofo

o_O

Can't think people see this as OP.
    Consider it against items that truly help to develop LC into a carrier and win duels, like desolator (4100 gold) or BKB (3975), there is no way I would ever pick a scepter over those or even an assault (5300).
    From a regular LC player perspective, buying an early scepter for her would be like purchasing a divine rapier, a very very dumb move or to make fun in an easy game. The no passives improvement just reverts back to pre-6.82 when she wasn't great to start with, and damage loss wont truly help win duels, unless the game has snowballed enough.
    To those who see this as OP would advice picking LC and carry in serious games, shes very deficient compared to regular carriers (IMO, but then show me a pro game with LC =P, and scepter wont change that).

Quote Originally Posted by soulmax View Post
    Still your comment is the most accurate. Scepter can help to complement some heroes, take for example void and juggernaut or tiny as mentioned. Their scepters by far surpass the one proposed for LC.

O_o

I can definitely think people see this suggestion as OP, just open a thread on reddit, pd, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Banned
    LC Ags Upgrade:-

Disables passives and ignores Linkens. How about that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeforceTiny View Post

Disables passives and ignores Linkens. How about that?

Disarms the opponent. How about that?