Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible Future Hero Origins/Allegiances

Basic Member
    I imagine that Lich would have some kind of connection with the Winter Wyvern. As a dragon she would have lived a long time, old enough to have remembered Lich as he was encasing entire kingdoms in ice.

I was the one who suggested Oracle's connection with Krobelus and/or Mirana, but I wouldn't say no to him being an Oracle for the Veiled Sisters.

I really want to see a (reworked) Dark Terminator in Dota 2, a complete rework on abilities but same-ish concept/model

Quote Originally Posted by Nochthitus View Post
    I really want to see a (reworked) Dark Terminator in Dota 2, a complete rework on abilities but same-ish concept/model
    So do I, but we're never getting Dark Terminator, unfortunately.

Add Wukong, the Monkey King

and Zeus brother's, Hades and Poisedon

Quote Originally Posted by Detonadorado View Post
    Add Wukong, the Monkey King

and Zeus brother's, Hades and Poisedon
    PL is wukong

TBH I think having a God from an established Earth mythology slapped into an otherwise fully constructed setting to be a bad move. I don't think Zeus fits and should be replaced with an original character. Who'd he replace anyway?

Also, is there a hero based on the Dwarven Mortar unit from WC3? We seem to have all the other Dwarf units covered, though I have absolutely no idea who the replacement for Mountain King is...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Mountebank View Post
    TBH I think having a God from an established Earth mythology slapped into an otherwise fully constructed setting to be a bad move. I don't think Zeus fits and should be replaced with an original character. Who'd he replace anyway?

Also, is there a hero based on the Dwarven Mortar unit from WC3? We seem to have all the other Dwarf units covered, though I have absolutely no idea who the replacement for Mountain King is...
    Wrong thread. I think.

Yeah, yeah it was...

I am genuinely surprised. O_O
    Anyways, I removed him from the list and added my comments about PA + Oracle.