Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Possible Future Hero Origins/Allegiances

  1. #1

    Question Possible Future Hero Origins/Allegiances

    Zet, the Arc Warden: Underscape. He uses abilities that are basically a cross between storm powers and wraithly energies. Powers with a very similar theme to a cross between Disruptor's and Wraith King's- Alright, I actually meant Razor and Visage. Perhaps he's an acolyte, or a pet?

    Azgalor, the Abyssal Underlord: One of the seven hells, specifically this "Abyss". He attacked Stonehall, which explains why Legion Commander hates him a lot.

    Auroth, the Winter Wyvern: From Icewrack. May have something to do with Yulsaria, and if that's so, has a negative attitude towards Dragon Knight. Does she know anything about Ancient Apparition? Most likely. As said by another user, Auroth may know something about Lich from a long time ago, before he was overthrown and sunken into the black pool.

    Maverick, the Gambler: Unknown, possibly having negative ties with Bounty Hunter, Bristleback, and such for cheating in bets. Wherever Lady Luck resides is where he'll probably go. Too bad she ditched him for Ogre Magi and such. The price of being imbalanced. He'll probably not be back.

    Dark Terminator: Unknown, possibly from space. May have ties with Selemene, being positive or negative. May have one or two thoughts about Phoenix, though not necessarily any bias involved. That is, if he ever gets a rework that allows him to be in the world of Dota.

    Sun Wukong, the Monkey King: Wailing Mountains. The master warrior of the MKB. May have some significance in the New Bloom festival. Let's hope he himself doesn't end up in the world of Dota, there are already way too many Monkey Kings in other games.

    Gambler and Dark Terminator were listed as a joke. Sun Wukong was listed due to a request.
    Last edited by theskysoul7; 11-29-2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Oracle removed. He actually did have ties with Phantom Assassin. O_O

  2. #2
    Basic Member Legion Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stonehall
    Posts
    16,598
    Scrap the last two, they are not in this game.

    Also, Oracle may have connections with Phantom Assassin, there are Veiled Oracles or something like that in her lore. I'm saying may have, nobody jump and try to prove i'm wrong pls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


    Credits to Phoenix.

  3. #3
    The last two were a joke, and I'll consider your thoughts.

  4. #4
    Basic Member fine93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,552
    the last two were removed champions!!!
    Minecraft >>> dota 2


  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fine93 View Post
    the last two were removed champions!!!
    There are no champions in Dota, only heroes.. And you'd better adapt to the new terminology, because most players aren't as tolerant as I am and would report you for using that word.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Pourquoi View Post
    There are no champions in Dota, only heroes.. And you'd better adapt to the new terminology, because most players aren't as tolerant as I am and would report you for using that word.
    Wow, such an elitist.

  7. #7
    Basic Member knurlhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Pourquoi View Post
    There are no champions in Dota, only heroes.. And you'd better adapt to the new terminology, because most players aren't as tolerant as I am and would report you for using that word.
    Is that tolerance? cuz I just see entitlement. I played LoL like 2 weeks and I've never been one of those guys who like to feel superior about playing DotA, it's different games for different people, but I DO call heroes champions (even tho I've played dota for like 7 years) when I realize there is a prick with that attitude... If you wanted to be constructive you could have said something like "Man try to get used to call them heroes, there are a lot of ¿racist? people that will report you for calling them champions", you say the same but you don't sound like a prick.

    On topic: The last 2 are not gonna come back to the game, they were implemented when balance was totally out of the question, but the other 3 are good ideas

  8. #8
    Basic Member fine93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Pourquoi View Post
    There are no champions in Dota, only heroes.. And you'd better adapt to the new terminology, because most players aren't as tolerant as I am and would report you for using that word.
    hey newbee i play doto for 7 years
    don't you catch the joke :P
    Minecraft >>> dota 2


  9. #9
    Basic Member Legion Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stonehall
    Posts
    16,598
    Quote Originally Posted by theskysoul7 View Post
    The last two were a joke, and I'll consider your thoughts.
    Azgalor, the Abyssal Underlord: One of the seven hells. He attacked Stonehall, which explains why Legion Commander hates him a lot.
    Exactly, they will be archenemies.Also there is something going on with 'the Abyss'.

    Auroth, the Winter Wyvern: From Icewrack. May have something to do with Yulsaria. Does she know anything about Ancient Apparition? Most likely.
    I will say that she will have something to do with betrayal. And also some responses for DK and THD.

    ...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Pourquoi View Post
    There are no champions in Dota, only heroes.. And you'd better adapt to the new terminology, because most players aren't as tolerant as I am and would report you for using that word.
    And i would report you for report abuse. Back to your douchebag friends, you pleb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added


    Credits to Phoenix.

  10. #10
    Pit Lord as a XEN's alien or a combine hero? Or even the mighty and misterious G-Man? That would be awesome!

    His ultimate is kinda like resonance cascade

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •