Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: Dota2 crashes? Low FPS? Take Six steps before posting another ignored thread

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Fail #1 (TWO TIMES ALREADY): Crash dump still lists "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll" so 3D Vision WAS INSTALLED AGAIN / NEVER REMOVED!
    Fail #2: list_my_programs is a helper batch script listed in the last category of this guide "You still crash after following this guide?"
    OK: at least you've archived the crash dump file! This won you this last hint:
    - 3rd time maybe you succeed at removing 3D Vision, it's so easy to right click the taskbar Windows logo, select Programs and Features, sort by Publisher/Name then double click NVIDIA *3D* and try again
    - if the above wont work, follow another tip from the CRASHES section witch is to test in offline mode for ruling out some item causing crashes (hint: effigies, shagbark courier, earth_spirit, faceless_void, shadow_fiend, meepo, vengeful, storm_spirit, techies, luna, juggernaut) and try again
    - if the above wont work, proceed to replacing your custom autoexec.cfg with my D-OPTIMIZER version and try again
    - if the above wont work, proceed to using the gamefixer script, reboot and try again
    - your out of credits for a List_my_programs.txt analysis now but the SOFTWARE subsection provides enough hints - I would add to that the software for your usb mic and the Bonjour service from Itunes
    The nvidia folder is non existent, the dump file must be trippin. Here is the screenshot, no hidden files or whatsoever http://i.imgur.com/MEtdFQq.png
    I used your gamefixer.bat file and i haven't crashed for two games in a row, that seemed to solve the problem. I'll keep playing to see if its really gone.
    I attached the list_my_programs.txt here, sorry man for giving you a hard time really appreciate that you're dedicating your time on my problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Basic Member
    If you can please help me, i am interested only in your "NetGraph ExtendedText mode".

It has a permanent display of packet loss that i highly need - but i do not need any other modifications that you offer (aside from the NetGraph ExtendedText mode).

How do i install just the "NetGraph ExtendedText mode" without anything else?

Code:
    ////# AveYo's optimized net_graph preset with toggle between average-fps, extended-text mode and chart mode - now positioned above minimap
    alias "ng_preset" "net_graphtext 1;net_graphproportionalfont 0;net_graphshowlatency 1;net_graphshowinterp 0;net_graphshowsvframerate 0;net_graphholdsvframerate 0;net_graphsolid 1;net_graphheight 64;net_graphmsecs 200;net_scale 8092;net_graphpos 3;net_graphinsetbottom 128;net_graphinsettop 0;net_graphinsetleft 0;net_graphinsetright 0"
    alias "ng_off" "ng_preset;net_graph 0;alias ng ng_text";
    alias "ng_text" "ng_preset;net_graphinsetright 2048;net_graph 4;cl_showfps 0;dota_ping;ping;alias ng ng_off" //text mode with extra loss/choke monitoring
    ng_off //netgraph hidden by default
    bind "DEL" "ng" //or just write 'ng' in console to show/hide Netgraph optimized presets
    This into your autoexec.cfg
    Only toggles between off and text mode. But even the original part can be used to display the textmode by default, by replacing the ng_off // line with ng_text.

Basic Member
    This into your autoexec.cfg
    Only toggles between off and text mode. But even the original part can be used to display the textmode by default, by replacing the ng_off // line with ng_text.
    Thank you for replying!
    I will try this out as soon as possible

Can you please explain what do you mean by "But even the original part can be used to display the textmode by default, by replacing the ng_off // line with ng_text. "?
    What original part are you referring to?

Basic Member
    @ayeyo

Thanks man. your gamefixer fixed all of my problem. No more crashes

@ayeyo

Can you please help me? My Dota2 crashed to desktop at least once per session. Looks random to me. I've tried to look into the dmp file (https://mega.co.nz/#!yowAnJJQ!_-Dggs...nDc2sHid4V2WoM) myself and it points to a nvd3dum.dll file.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessMonk View Post
    @ayeyo

Can you please help me? My Dota2 crashed to desktop at least once per session. Looks random to me. I've tried to look into the dmp file (https://mega.co.nz/#!yowAnJJQ!_-Dggs...nDc2sHid4V2WoM) myself and it points to a nvd3dum.dll file.
    It's not random, it's quite specific:

• NVIDIA 3D Vision seems to random crash the Workshop Tools (custom games) client on some systems. Happens on normal client, too.
    • SOFTWARE:
      - Oficial list of Programs Which May Interfere with Steam Add to that most software with OSD capability like Mumble, GPUTweak, Razer & Logitech tools and don't even try stuff like Game Booster
      - Always choose clean installation and only select Driver and Physics options (no game experience, streaming, virtual audio, and other useless shit). Do the same for AMD's bundled stuff like quickstream.

Remove NVIDIA 3D Vision, then Razer OSD (C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\InGameEngine). Razer's is killing the 3D Vision hook it seems.
    No wonder the game crashes, with at least 3 concurrent hooks into d3d (Steam's in-game overlay being the 3rd).
    List_my_programs output is needed for more debugging, but I suspect the above will fix it.

Banned
    I've been playing on low fps since the start of New Bloom festival, in teamfights i can't see anything, while farming has also been very difficult. We're talking about 10-20 fps, even everything on low, resolution and stuff. I have been thinking about the deal that my PC is too weak for Dota, but why have I been able to play more that decent all this time.

This guy here has the same problem as me
    url removed

**WARNING** Item schema mismatch after update!
    GC told us to expect 9E4BC5C8, we got D69CED64
    Last edited by Kryil-; 03-26-2015 at 09:47 AM.