Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: Dota2 crashes? Low FPS? Take Six steps before posting another ignored thread

Basic Member
    i started playing a month ago..it was working fine..but today suddenly when i was playing an all pick game..dota2 crashed without giving any errors..it just comes back to my home screen and i have to start the game again..but after 5 mins or so it crashes again in the same way...can this fix my problem?

Try it out. Reboot. Play.
    If it still happens, keep on trying to play, then alt-tab and run list_my_programs.bat and post somewhere it's report file created on your Desktop. That and a fresh crash dump (zip it before uploading it, from 30mb will go down to 1-4).

Basic Member
    it says "Dota not found..please reinstall dota or add dota to local steam library" ive installed steam in the system drive..but have steam library in local D drive..!! pls help!!

Yes that dota detection part of script needs some improvement. I will update the script shortly. You could still do the other part - upload a crash dump and list_my_programs.txt

Basic Member
    umm...im sorry but can you guide me with how to do that..? i'll really appreciate it..!! thanks!!

how to erase this mark ?
    Screenshot_1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Darkzhark View Post
    how to erase this mark ?
    Screenshot_1.png
    Not really related to this thread, but you get rid of it with writing cl_showfps 0 in console / autoexec.cfg / launch parameters

Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Not really related to this thread, but you get rid of it with writing cl_showfps 0 in console / autoexec.cfg / launch parameters
    thanks bro its happen after download ur cfg and when i use net_graph 1

Basic Member
    Hey aveyo,

I may have not understand it correctly but which ones do i need to use to stop shuttering when panning? Thanks!