Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceless Void Rework

Basic Member
    I like the current model but if you guys really need to change it maybe something more closer to Dota1 ? (Cthulhu look)

Basic Member
    Appreciating that Valve asks for input from the community!

I also didn't understand why Faceless Void won the contest either. I wouldn't change this iconic hero too much unless it's absolutely certain that it's for the better.

Stop asking for warcraft 3 void, we already have a cosmetic set for it.
    http://dota2.gamepedia.com/The_Tentacular_Timelord_Set

or maybe you know just tweek the void model abit and make a new poll with slardar or viper option

It would be nice when he'd be left-handed as a small reference to DotA1 void, who's left handed aswell. Also the game lacks left handed heroes.

E: Nevermind, there are quite a few left handed heroes. But void would be the first left handed agi hero.
    Last edited by bu3ny; 10-10-2014 at 03:42 PM.
    Please, just call me buny.

Void is fine, you should have just rigged the vote and said viper won. People are dumb. They just voted for whatever hero was more popular.

Basic Member
    I think its been said, I'd like a more Lovecraftian design, his name is darkterror and he looks like a two legged horse mixed with a hammer head shark

He's honestly fine as is, especially with cosmetics, no clue how he even won. I'd be pleased with just updated and crisper textures.

What are you even gonna do regarding the cosmetics? That's gotta be a nightmare in itself.

Basic Member
    Make him faceless. Duh. A mouth is a part of the face.

Agni&Rudra from DMC3 are headless, and you could argue that you see a void if you would look down their neck.

Basic Member
    Just, please don't... he DOES NOT need a re-model in any means, he is easy to distinguish, like every hero should have his own characteristic that makes him pop out from the others in a simple sight, void is PERFECT at that. But if you HAVE TO change it and there is no other way, then just make the current one prettier. (AND PLEASE, dont change the stop animation when trying to timewalk!)