Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceless Void Rework

Basic Member
    He already has a new model, you reworked it half year ago. Compared with other heroes, his model is very nice! I think he has won this vote because people don't understand that void must be without eyes and with horrible face like now. Also people voted for their favourite heroes and void is very popular.

Basic Member
    Valve honestly just redo viper or slardar. If you really want to commit to faceless just do a retexture or up the polygons on his model i guess...

And yes... you could change the gender but meh.

Basic Member
    I think the first thing to do is to straighten his legs, he's not an animal!

Basic Member
    I think he looks fine, but then again I think all the heroes look fine

fingers...
    face is normal
    and body change

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juken View Post

Bane barely even has hooves either, he has tentacle-like/spiky hands and feet as well as tendrils coming from his head and shoulders. Void should have feet and tentacle-like features similar to Bane, but more refined looking since Bane is basically a nightmarish version of Void.
    Bane's legs are designed to look like those of an aborted/premature calf. One of the best design touches in the game. I won't bother posting a picture, you can look it up to see what I'm talking about.

Make him human 5 fingers for legs and arms. And when he is under the crhono he got a face like timber reactive armor.. And mace visible only with chrono, and mace silhouette without chorono. Good feedback for void
    Last edited by Arch1k; 10-11-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Basic Member
    Remove the hoofs.
    Make him a bot transparent like Visage, to show that he walk through time.
    Add green or blue to his colour.
    Remake his arms.
    Dont change his head.

Basic Member
    His hooves don't fit, his head is just a block with no details, his teeth make him look really gross and not in a cool way.

Maybe give him 5 faces that look phase shifted that change based on how much health he has, intimidating looking at full health and innocent looking at low health as if he's trying to deter with his attacker.

Maybe you could make him really unique and have his face morph into a purple version of the enemy he last killed. It would probably require too much work tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    For my opinion, Faceless Void has a pretty good model, i wouldn't want him to be changed too much from his original model. One thing though, i don't like his hooves. The designers give too many heroes horns and hooves, i don't like that.
    Yeah, the hooves are kinda 'uncharacteristic' of a being that manipulates time. I would want to see void become even more mutant but without having other animals' features like for example getting his human characteristics altered after all the time manipulations he's made.

Honestly i have no idea myself how in the world you're gonna rework void without changing him too much.Anyway