Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceless Void Rework

Basic Member
    Oh and that bend he has around his calves

I'd really like to see what people that actually voted Void have to say on their behalf about choosing that hero over Zeus/Slardar/Viper/Jakiro. Most of the people here think that Void is actually fine.

I mean seriously.

Anyway, just change his hooves and update his textures and we're good to go. I doubt the people that voted for him will actually care about it anyway.

HIS HEAD SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED

And please take this experiment as a lesson to never base important game-design decisions in the hands of the public.
    Last edited by mr. moustache; 10-11-2014 at 04:42 AM.

Basic Member
    If you are going to change him, don't change him too much.

Update the textures to look really polished.
    Yeah the hooves could probably do with a change. Personally I don't mind the idea of hooves but the ones at the moment don't look very impressive.
    Make his mouth less visible by making it more horizontal to make him more "faceless".
    I like the head shape as it is.
    Maybe add more patterns and tattoos around his body to make him less plain?

Basic Member
    I do not like his attitude, something to do with the head, and you can do all the beautiful

Basic Member
    Faceless Void renamed to Chronos
    Viper renamed to Faceless Void and received a new model.

^Quick solution for the valve team.

Basic Member
    What I personally dislike about Void is his purple color... He looks like a toy. Yoh could make him more dark blue like in wc3

Basic Member
    Please bring back the tentacles from the Faceless One warcraft model.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebyo View Post
    Please bring back the tentacles from the Faceless One warcraft model.
    There is a cosmetic for that.

he's FACEless, well guys why he has MOUTH? I think he need also redubbing void (like spectre has right now), vibrations or something from his BRAIN instead of WORDS

Basic Member
    Maybe have a look at the old gods of time from Greek, Chinese or Egyptian mythology ?

I personally would like to see void, slightly taller, a little more ripped, maybe have a look at the angles of how they bend after the knee, add time stuff on him, I'm thinking in the left hand where he doesn't hold anything, maybe add a time related cosmetic, which he can use to cast Chronosphere , like an old medallion with time that glows when he is inside the Chrono or something ?

What I'm trying to say is that, Faceless Void , the time bender , doesn't see much related to time of how he looks, rather than what his spells are called.

One super idea , which is probably arcana material , would that inside chrono, when void hits maybe have an avatar of time show above him doing the same attack movement, i.e as in Death in Darksiders II when the Reaper appears on certain combos.
    While we at it, since time stops inside Chrono, maybe remove all sound, or rather delay it, and have it play once Chrono is over, as a build up, have it all play on like 1.5x increased sound speed.

Gotta go to work so I have no more time to think further.