Page 41 of 85 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceless Void Rework

Basic Member
    This is some of my ideas about rw void's model ( i voted viper cuz his model suck but... whatever)

- I think you should remove the hooves. Many heroes in dota 2 have hooves which make them look like evolve from horse. Just give him normal legs.

- Give him more muscles to look more strong, more bully. Sometimes I think this void model is gay LOL.

- Almost dota 2 heroes are made from dota 1 model so I think, we should move his weapon to his left hand. And if You can. give him some tentacles on his face. I know you guys are having trouble in hero model trademark with blizzard but I think a little tentacle on his face wont harm at all. Like Capt. Davy Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean I usually miss the old model. He looked very inscrutable and very cruel "Time is the cruelest cut".

-Give him a mysterious eyes either. Faceless doesn't means It's impossible. without eyes he looks like a blind retard.

My suggestion about the tentacles
    Davey_Jones.jpg

Why are people asking for a gritty-reboot, Cold Steel the Hedgehog-ish, Moutain Dewritos, 13-year-old-definition-of-cool remodel for Void?

It doesn't fit at all with his personality or his lore. He's not an evil entity, he's a neutral being that just joined the Dota war to avoid unwanted repercursions in his dimension.

If you want to play a "wow this is so dark and badass omg ultimate darklord", go play Terrorblade.
    Last edited by mr. moustache; 10-11-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Basic Member
    Sigh, it seems Valve is gonna have a hard time asking this, because, by this forum and reddit Void should not have won, which means these communities did not vote for him, so many people will have this kind of very useful opinion:

Quote Originally Posted by J2Krauser View Post
    Nothing needs to be changed, to be completely honest. I don't even understand how could he win.
    However, I did vote for Void, in every single round so I think my opinion is more relevant than those who did not vote for him at all. I wanted both him and Tinker to win, because I love the heroes and hate their models. I want them to look like their dota 1 models, just more detailed, better textures, etc.. It's simple. He needs his eyes back, his Cthulhu theme, more blueish, not purple. He is DarkTerror, he needs to look like this:

Not this joke:

Basic Member
    I actually like the FV model.
    I voted for Viper and really think that he is the one who needs remodeling.
    Furthermore....There are a lot of rare items on Void,so I don't think this is a good idea at all to remodel him.

Keep it purple (or dark blue) and without eyes.

Basic Member
    Maybe the worst part of FV is his head.BUT AGAIN!There are 100500+ sets that fix this problem.Mine e.g. looks just fine!

I also like the current model of the void. and voted for the viper.

Basic Member
    I'm not an artist, and I know bad English, but a new model of the void would like to see something like this
    Attached Images Attached Images

it is good to his band (arrow) in the middle of the face

Quote Originally Posted by mr. moustache View Post
    Why are people asking for a gritty-reboot, Cold Steel the Hedgehog-ish, Moutain Dewritos, 13-year-old-definition-of-cool remodel for Void?

It doesn't fit at all with his personality or his lore. He's not an evil entity, he's a neutral being that just joined the Dota war to avoid unwanted repercursions in his dimension.

If you want to play a "wow this is so dark and badass omg ultimate darklord", go play Terrorblade.
    Darkterror, the Faceless Void says anything to you?

And what does his coming from another dimension have to do with whether he looks scary or not? Coming from another dimension actually should enforce the fact that he's not a creature of this dimension and thus, he should look completely alien.
    VALVE KNIGHTS - ASSEMBLE!