Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceless Void Rework

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Re-forma View Post
    VOLVO! GIVE VOID WITH BOOBS!!! つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    =)

Dislike the skin color, and I really hope you get rid of his hammerhead.

Because he is faceless, it is possible to make a mask like this: http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/5736/8632808_1m.jpg only with different emotions like this: http://s10.postimg.org/mkz4070uh/1fc3bf80c847.jpg but in an appropriate style. Masks are constantly changing depending on the situation
    Attached Images Attached Images

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhabih View Post
    Hi all,

Faceless Void has won out over Viper in the Compendium model rework vote. To be honest, it was an unexpected result of the final vote even for us. Faceless Void won the votes across all regions.

We've been grappling with what to do internally for some time now and decided we need more information. So we are approaching the Dota community to gather feedback on what it is about Faceless Voidís model that people are reacting negatively to. It will help us have a good starting point as to how to approach this on our end so that we end up with something that most of the Dota community will be happy with.

We are specifically looking for information about the parts of the design that you like, and the parts you dislike and why.

-dhabih
    hooves

Basic Member
    I NEED EYES

Basic Member
    Make him like a space-cthulhu without wings or something, with dark(er)terror colours. The bubblegum colour is awful, and I would even put a darker and terrifying voice as well. His lines are okay, but he sounds like he is spider man doing stupid jokes.

He would even be better with a Xel'Naga look.
    Last edited by atasheep; 10-12-2014 at 06:14 AM.

Basic Member
    Faceless Void - это повелитель времени! Но он не похож на повелителя времени, поэтому нужно сделать что-то что доказывало и было понятно что Faceless Void правит временем. Например можно для начала одеть его в одежду с элементами часов ( часы это знак повелителя времени во всех мифах и легендах ). Потом изменить его голову сделать её ближе к человеческой но вытянутой вверх и добавить три глаза ( два основных глаз должны быть слепыми (т.к все кто видят будущее и прошлое они слепые) но они должны отчетливо видны что это глаза, а не просто голова без глаз! И третий глаз который будет служить символикой сверх способностей Faceless Void. Теперь он видит слегка светящимся третим глазом).
    P.S. Фантазия у меня хорошо развита и мифологию я тоже знаю, поэтому обращайтесь чем смогу, помогу.
    P.P.S. Вся информация принадлежит мне и только мне если кто то скопирует данную запись и будет её использовать как свою то он понесет наказание с соответствием закона ( Уголовный кодекс РФ Статья 146. Нарушение авторских и смежных прав )

I have an good new face 4 void, i think u mut add it.
    Attachment 27405
    PLS LOOK AT THIS!

Basic Member
    Faceless Void - безликий. КАКИЕ НА*УЙ ГЛАЗА!? и для чего ему делать человеческую форму ?

While you're at it - change FV's VA as well. The writing for heroes responses have improved quite a lot since the introduction of Void, and I know you can do better, Valve.
    VALVE KNIGHTS - ASSEMBLE!