Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Faceless Void Rework

Leave Void alone, he's as awesome as it is.

bbu c my face o3o

Quote Originally Posted by ButtZilla1031 View Post
    Leave Void alone, he's as awesome as it is.
    No, we (community) paied to reach this goal, it has been 6 months already and no rework done. If Valve still with no ideas about what to do with the Faceless Void result its better they put it public that it wont be done and make 2 or 3 remodels instead of him, and ofc dont make this kind of pool in TI5, people just voted for his favorite hero between void and viper in the finals, and void was one of the most op and popular heroes at TI4, what to expect?

Guys not sure that u see the name of the hero... he is called FACELESS VOID... By this i want to say he shouldn't be so human shaped, and his head shouldn't be so clearly defined.. that sounds logical too ne

Basic Member
    they surely didnt expect it to be void :P they dont know what to do for him now lol.

We all can agree on that Void has a great model, but now it seems it has to change. Personally, I think that if something is cool and beautiful it doesn't mean it couldn't be any better.

You can use perhaps another shape for the head. Not an entirely different one, but a slightly different shape is an option. He can go for a workout and make himself a bit more muscular. I can also agree with the #11 reply, his hands and feet could be also altered. At least his hands. Or the armors and his weapon, perhaps.

Actually, though, his model is not broken and seems to fit the game perfectly, he's not in need of such changes as Viper for example, but it could be actually better with a couple of tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
    Spectre obviously deserves a VO rework (or at least removal of the backwards recording part of the voice)
    I couldn't disagree more. She's a ghost. You don't understand what she says. This is meant to be this way. However, they can use other methods to make it sound a bit cooler, but please don't make us actually understand what she says!

guys just please stop saying that void doesn't need rework, we chose it, go in ur dota and see for yourself...

Basic Member
    Bit late to the party here but here's my 2c:

Perhaps make him a bit more lovecraftian... a mass of tentacles sprouting from his neck instead of a head?

Or possibly a caved-in empty shell of a human head, with or without eyes or a brain depending on what looks best then the artist mocks it up.

Basic Member
    Think about it
    Faceless Void.
    Sounds scary, just make him scary, he looks even friendly now.