Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 LastLast

Thread: Faceless Void Rework

new hero) nice model

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    But you do pay for said heroes :^)

Now crying response will come ' b-but i can get them from game points, LeL isF2P, ;__;'
    No, you can play any hero you want without paying for it.

Plus I rather pay in game currency and get actual updates rather than pay real money for some lame purple lines.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    LoL got over 10 texture updates since the start of the year and 2 reworks, and I mean actual reworks, as in new model, new animation, new everything. And they didn't even pay for it.

Meanwhile we get a few extra lines on a hero and it's suddenly a rework.
    It shouldn't amaze you that characters in LoL have been receiving reworks. Compare Garen's old model to TB. Their game is older and the quality of their textures and models are lower than in Dota 2. Not commenting on the style/visual presentation since people's taste are different. The texture updates and reworks are overdue. Dota 2 does have its fair share of heroes that needs a rework but LoL needs it more than Dota 2.

I don't think I need to make a comparison of Dota 2 and LoL (excluding gameplay since people's taste differs greatly).

There was a complaint recently. If you look into the comments you'll see what LoL is lacking. But hey at least they are getting visual overhauls. They even updated their client but sadly only visually. Their pace of updates are still slow because they refuse on building a new client.

Note to others: Don't pull a straw man I'm only writing this because I'm tired of Noo's constant references to LoL. I'm not discrediting the quality of their reworks. Riot is doing amazing in their arts/PR department especially with the videos. But their coding department probably spends more time explaining to the community why things don't work out as planned. Maybe someday they have basic features such as sandboxie mode (-wtf, -lvlup 24, etc.) and (an official) replay system.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - Ü 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

No, you can play any hero you want without paying for it.
    Heh, thanks for proving me. League is P2U.

Plus I rather pay in game currency and get actual updates rather than pay real money for some lame purple lines.
    And i'd rather pay something that isn't something half - assed like League client and shitty advertisements they put in my e-mail every day.

Kek, if i would trash LoL and praise Dota in LoL forum i would be banned right now :^)
    Last edited by Legion Commander; 03-21-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Banned
    Their pace of updates are still slow because they refuse on building a new client.
    What? In 3 months they added 1 new champion, 2 new items, 2 complete remodels, tons of texture updates, several skins, 1 new game mode, 5 balance patches, SR went out of beta, IP party rewards, 1 ultimate skin.

That's like Valve's entire work done in a year.

This is not a LoL update thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    This is not a LoL update thread.
    Pls do something this has gone on for long enough, its madness...
    I don't think any of us come to this thread to talk about LoL but its like the only thing noo ever talks about.
    Last edited by Assguard; 03-21-2015 at 11:25 AM.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

What? In 3 months they added 1 new champion, 2 new items, 2 complete remodels, tons of texture updates, several skins, 1 new game mode, 5 balance patches, SR went out of beta, IP party rewards, 1 ultimate skin.

That's like Valve's entire work done in a year.
    Feels like PAS here.
    DOTA 2 ULTIMATE README
    Updated 01/04/15

Check upcoming Dota 2 pro matches HERE

I agree, not only you're digressing from the main subject by talking about LoL, you're also making an unfair comparison in this case. LoL is a childlike version of moba when compared to Dota, with childlike cruder graphics and a rather simplistic engine to match it. It is obviously much easier to get any sort of work done in LoL than it is on a much more complex and richer game such as Dota. I'm not saying Valve isn't lazy, they ARE lazy that is undeniable, I'm just saying your comparison is highly innacurate and out of place.

By the way, if you want to make a complaint about Void's ''remodel'' and learn more about how you are being cheated on this whole situation, you can try this thread http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=157481.
    Last edited by MoonwalkerMiklo; 03-21-2015 at 11:45 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GorgonPistol View Post
    Feels like PAS here.
    LoA* (League of Anticipation)