Thread: Queuing up and find out you're in a game with bots.

Basic Member

Exclamation Queuing up and find out you're in a game with bots.

Ok now this is easily solved by playing a popular game mode such as AP.
    But some people play other modes to get away from playing a pub game where certain picks just makes the game boring.
    E.g. Having played a game where there's an alchemist mid going rad manta etc.
    I rather not as it's just boring.
    I search RD, SD, AR and these are at times people are on.
    And I get paired up with one bot here or a group of bots.
    First of all One bot in the game is one bot too many they dive towers and offer nothing to the team.
    People with a bot in their game is already at a disadvantage.
    I rather not be in a game thats 40mins long and have to rely on the team to finish with such a lead.
    I rather not be in the game at all cause it just ruins the game and I have to wait 40mins just to start another.
    Ways to fix.
    -Make it so there's an option where if it cant find a player and others are searching to make enough for a game they will be replaced with bots.
    If the option is off then let the people wait. This isn't the age where people sit there steering at their screens watching for a match for 10+ mins.
    People that don't have wooden pc's are already tabbed doing something else till the notification appears. Which comes in the form of sound or blinking dota app at task bar.
    -Make it so we can leave without penalties.
    Last edited by sMiF_; 10-18-2015 at 10:48 PM.

Basic Member

Exclamation Queuing up and find out you're in a game with bots.

Ok now this is easily solved by playing a popular game mode such as AP.
    But some people play other modes to get away from playing a pub game where certain picks just makes the game boring.
    E.g. Having played a game where there's an alchemist mid going rad manta etc.
    I rather not as it's just boring.
    I search RD, SD, AR and these are at times people are on.
    And I get paired up with one bot here or a group of bots.
    First of all One bot in the game is one bot too many they dive towers and offer nothing to the team.
    People with a bot in their game is already at a disadvantage.
    I rather not be in a game thats 40mins long and have to rely on the team to finish with such a lead.
    I rather not be in the game at all cause it just ruins the game and I have to wait 40mins just to start another.
    Ways to fix.
    -Make it so there's an option where if it cant find a player and others are searching to make enough for a game they will be replaced with bots.
    If the option is off then let the people wait. This isn't the age where people sit there steering at their screens watching for a match for 10+ mins.
    People that don't have wooden pc's are already tabbed doing something else till the notification appears. Which comes in the form of sound or blinking dota app at task bar.
    -Make it so we can leave without penalties.
    Last edited by sMiF_; 10-18-2015 at 10:49 PM.