Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: DOTA 2 Crashes and Freezes Problem help needed

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8

    Exclamation DOTA 2 Crashes and Freezes Problem help needed

    Hi i played dota for nearly a year and it works fine however just now (SINCE 4-5 DAY) my dota sometimes
    - Freezes everytime i click play
    - Suddenly crashes to desktop when i want to select hero
    - Suddenly my memory in the task manager was huge and my computer freezes
    - And then suddenly the game makes like a glitch/ buzz sound when i want to click store or etc & in game also no attack sound and no music sound

    these problem goes randomly
    and its occur today and i'm so frustrated!

    i have readed tried these post but no luck




    I HAVE CRASH REPORT AND DXDIAG INFO => CRASH REPORT & DXDIAG

    Here are my computer Specification:


    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    • Motherboard Model: Intel DB75EN
    • Memory: 8192MB RAM
    • Graphic Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610
    • Graphic Dedicated Memory: 1994 MB
    • Operating System: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600)
    • DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    • Ethernet Name: Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection



    i'm not using any external ethernet devices like "Killer" and It would be helpful to understand the problem rest details in given link above.

    ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT
    I HAVE NOT PLAYED A SINGLE GAME SINCE 4-5 DAYS AND HAVE 6 LOW PRIORITY MATCH DUE TO THIS PROBLEM.

    Thread Posted In :-
    Steam Community
    Reddit


    Solution which i'm using is:-


    Add
    -nod3d9ex dota launch parameter



    Regards,
    Vivek
    Last edited by Raz1911; 10-17-2014 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Problem solved

  2. #2
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    i am having the same problem the dota 2 client run just find but it crashed and exit out when i tried to click play tab, so I can't play any game matchmaking now but I could for the last couple weeks, and other friends who are playing dota just fine, and they did not know the reason why. I hope someone have the same issue and already fix will gladly help us

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by nathant View Post
    i am having the same problem the dota 2 client run just find but it crashed and exit out when i tried to click play tab, so I can't play any game matchmaking now but I could for the last couple weeks, and other friends who are playing dota just fine, and they did not know the reason why. I hope someone have the same issue and already fix will gladly help us
    yea my friends don't have any issues im only having it

  4. #4
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3
    Are you running the latest 344.11 drivers from Nvidia? Roll back to 340.52 and try it.

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ctechkid View Post
    Are you running the latest 344.11 drivers from Nvidia? Roll back to 340.52 and try it.
    Are you sure my friend ?? will that work?
    well i'm try it now will post the result.

  6. #6
    Basic Member aveyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EU West
    Posts
    2,927
    Well, if you did not read my thread yet that I've bumped for the last 2 days...

    1. Right-click on dota.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility: [ ] Run this program as an administrator, for both current and all users UNCHECKED!
    2. If you have Steam and Dota installed to C:\Program Files... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND REINSTALLING STEAM + DOTA IN C:\Steam

  7. #7
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Well, if you did not read my thread yet that I've bumped for the last 2 days...

    1. Right-click on dota.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility: [ ] Run this program as an administrator, for both current and all users UNCHECKED!
    2. If you have Steam and Dota installed to C:\Program Files... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND REINSTALLING STEAM + DOTA IN C:\Steam
    I already did reinstall twice but it is not working

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ctechkid View Post
    Are you running the latest 344.11 drivers from Nvidia? Roll back to 340.52 and try it.
    i rolled back and tried to play but still no sucess

    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Well, if you did not read my thread yet that I've bumped for the last 2 days...

    1. Right-click on dota.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility: [ ] Run this program as an administrator, for both current and all users UNCHECKED!
    2. If you have Steam and Dota installed to C:\Program Files... I STRONGLY RECOMMEND REINSTALLING STEAM + DOTA IN C:\Steam
    i have done this thing 4-5 time :|

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Post a fresh crash dump.
    Get list_my_programs.bat, alt-tab from dota before it crashes and execute it, then post the List_my_programs.txt it creates on your Desktop.
    After adding -nod3d9ex dota launch parameter its working Fine

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •