Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: DOTA 2 Crashes and Freezes Problem help needed

  1. #11
    Basic Member aveyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EU West
    Posts
    2,927
    Well, you said
    i have done this thing 4-5 time :|
    It was under 3rd: Display Mode Switch to the fallback, workaround display mode: Borderless Window with -nod3d9ex dota launch parameter.

  2. #12
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz1911 View Post
    After adding -nod3d9ex dota launch parameter its working Fine
    how did u add that command and where ? Thank u

  3. #13
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by nathant View Post
    how did u add that command and where ? Thank u
    1. Open "Steam"
    2. Right click on "Dota 2" and go to properties
    3. In General tab Click on "Set Launch Options"
    4. Add -nod3d9ex and Click Ok
    5. Play DOTA 2

  4. #14
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Well, you said
    It was under 3rd: Display Mode Switch to the fallback, workaround display mode: Borderless Window with -nod3d9ex dota launch parameter.
    Okay but i tried again using it after small update cam and im just using -nod3d9ex parameter no other setting like "Borderless Window", "4th : Steam Settings" etc its working fine

    By the add me on steam "raz1911"
    thank you
    Last edited by Raz1911; 10-18-2014 at 06:57 PM.

  5. #15
    Basic Member aveyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    EU West
    Posts
    2,927
    Glad to help and receive feedback for a change
    I recommend also using -border parameter just to be safe. Some gpu's default to Fullscreen (mine) and coupled with -nod3d9ex it will give the Alt-Tab bug.
    (after alt-tabbing from the game, half the time you cannot get back to it, window is invisible, need to end task and relaunch)

  6. #16
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Glad to help and receive feedback for a change
    I recommend also using -border parameter just to be safe. Some gpu's default to Fullscreen (mine) and coupled with -nod3d9ex it will give the Alt-Tab bug.
    (after alt-tabbing from the game, half the time you cannot get back to it, window is invisible, need to end task and relaunch)
    Is there anything that can fix it ? Because I used to alt-tab while playing Dota from the past, but now I couldn't

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •