Thread: Editing suggested shop list

Editing suggested shop list

The added suggested item build for heroes do not save. I clicked and modified the suggested build and the next time i played, it got reset

The interface for editing the suggested items is quite terrible right now, and I am hoping it gets some modifications. It took me a while to figure out how to actually get it to work as well.

First, click the pencil icon to edit the list. When you are finished editing, do not click the upper-left edit box again. Instead, click in the top right, it will ask you to give the list a name. For example, for Sven's build, I simply named it "Sven". Any time you wish to use this list, when you load into a game, click the top-right option in the list to load any list you want.

It sounds confusing, because it is.

Check out this thread: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=10751

It's a 3rd party program to let you customize the suggested build for every hero. It's pretty easy to use, I would recommend it.

It would be nice if it was possible to update the recommended item build in game though without creating a saved build as described by orcithetester.
    Last edited by AlphaOfUrOmega; 12-28-2011 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Typo
    Change has kept DotA alive, evolving, and improving since 2002. And now DotA has an entire new engine at it's disposal, with infinite new capabilities.

So why are there so many DotA fundamentalists/conservatives that oppose new features, options, and information?

Embrace the change.