Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fireborn Assault kinetic gem vs Bladekeeper's Kinetic gems, a matter of priority

It should not be a matter of priority. It should be
    1. display all uncommon effects between the gems.
    2. for effects that are common (conflicting) between the gems, display one randomly.

Basic Member
    The main issue here would be the visual animation of blade dance i believe. Even with all 4 gems in an item, everything works except the blade dance visual animation. It can be seen that regardless of order, the bladekeeper gem's visual effect has priority over that of the visual animation of the fireborn assualt.

some1 can tell, what happen if i put on first slot with Fireborn Assault kinetic then Bladekeeper's Bladefury kinetic on Odachi sword. what the effect? really wan to know.

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    It should not be a matter of priority. It should be
    1. display all uncommon effects between the gems.
    2. for effects that are common (conflicting) between the gems, display one randomly.
    This is actually an awesome idea which I'll go ahead and quote to the OP, would be a great addition.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cruxer_xyz View Post
    some1 can tell, what happen if i put on first slot with Fireborn Assault kinetic then Bladekeeper's Bladefury kinetic on Odachi sword. what the effect? really wan to know.
    Tested, it shows the Bladekeeper's Bladefury.

The problem is Blade Dance(Critical Strike), when used with Fireborn Assault. Nothing is shown. Take out Bladekeeper's Blade Dance, and you'll get Fireborn's Blade Dance effect. If you want Fireborn's Bladefury(Spin), and want Bladekeeper's Blade Dance; You can't.

Basic Member
    Bump for fix~

At this moment!
    I have Edge of the Bladekeeper with 3 kinetics( Bladekeeper's Omnislash, Bladekeeper's Blade Fury, Fireborn Assault) and Sigil Mask of the Bladekeeper with Bladekeeper's Blade Dance kinetic. All works except crit, it haves no effect (no one from Fireborn Assault or from Bladekeeper's Blade Dance )

This went here:

Last edited by rainbow_beef; 11-17-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Bump for fix please

Well i have the Blackened edge with the kinetics in this order

Bladekeeper Blade Dance
    Bladekeeper Omnislash
    Fireborn Assault

And NON of the effects are shown, i do not have the black trace of the blade dance neither the omnislash´s effect, i do not have the fireborn assault visual effect neither.

Which kindda fucking sucks considering the amount of money you waste expecting to have some cool effects that at the end does not work. So is a fancy 10 USD dollars with non effects and just changed the animations of attack..... awesome /s

Basic Member
    Pls Fix this