Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: SKELETON KING CAPS GUIDE SHOULD HAVE A SPEECH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SKELETON KING CAPS GUIDE SHOULD HAVE A SPEECH

DON'T YOU THINK THE BEST GUIDE EVER WRITEN (not my opinion, it's a fact by all statistics) ABOUT A HERO SHOULD HAVE A REWARD AS A SOUND FOR THE MANLIEST HERO EVER WITHOUT TESTICLES?

SOMETHING LIKE "THAT GOES FOR YOU, CRIMSON QUESO (guide author)" SOMETIMES WHEN HE ACTIVATES ARMLET OR PERHAPS THROW BOLT OR WIN THE GAME?

OR "BALLING OUT OF CONTROL" WHEN HE GETS REFRESHER AND RAPIER?

IF YOU ARE A MODERATOR AND YOU THINK THIS POST IS TOO CAPS FULL BECAUSE YOU ARE NOOB IN DOTA AND HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT, PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES ON AND READ THIS BEFORE CLOSING THREAD:
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111581

updated:
    Half year ago, Valve added the balling out of control to Wraith King. GJ VALVE!

------
    EDIT:
    I'LL BE WRITING HERE SUBSEQUENT SUGGESTIONS ALONG THIS THREAD FOR THE GREATER GOOD AND FACT COMPILATION:

hoh0: "i'll be back" when reincarnating
    Kenshiro:"YOU ARE TERMINATED !"
    Kenshiro:ASK ARNORLD TO MAKE THIS HERO VOICE
    sebas:When you get a kill on a lane LEORIC should shout: REAL MEN DO NOT HARASS!
    Kenshiro:VAMPIRIC AURA EARLY IS LIKE A MAN USING OVERSIZED CONDOMS.
    Shadowflame:AND THATS ALL YOU'VE GOT?
    alwaysgorandom:LEORIC SHOULD NOT GET A KILLING SPREE ETC - HE SHOULD GET "BALLIN"... AND "BALLIN OUTTA CONTROL".
    vvjacobo:WHEN DIRE'S THRONE BREAKS DOWN HE JUMPS INTO THE LAVA SAYING "I'LL BE BACK".
    Kenshiro:WHEN LEORIC GETS A VANGUARD, HE SHOULD SHOUT : THIS SHIELD IS REDUNDANT, I ALREADY HAVE AEGIS !
    Kenshiro:WHEN LEORIC TAKES CHEESE HE MUST SAY 'I LIKE CRIMSONQUESO"
    Kenshiro: WHEN KING LEORIC ACTIVATES ARMLET: "A RAGING (WITH HORMONES) LEORIC. I CALL THEM BONERSTERONE!
    vvjacobo: IF SK KILLS YOUR HERO ONCE IN THE GAME, PLAYER DEAD WON'T BE ABLE TO WRITE A CAPS LETTER UNTIL END, ADDING A "HELIUM LIKE SOUND EFECT" TO DEAD HERO VOICE WOULD ALSO BE WELCOME.
    eeviac: GIVE ME BONESTORM OR GO TO HELL
    Kenshiro: HE SHOULD SHOUT "EPIC RETURN" WHEN REINCARNATING SOMETIMES
    Swords36:WHEN YOU DIE OR GET A KILL WITHOUT ACTIVATING ARMLET HE SHOUlD SAY "WHAT THE FUCK, YOU HAVE ONE ACTIVE SKILL YOU DUMB SHIT"
    Enhance: GETTING PHASES & TREADS: COMMON MISTAKE, BUT I LIKE THEM BOTH
    Sehgzor: CAN I GET SIX OF THEM?" When buying a battlefury.
    Last edited by vvjacobo; 08-19-2014 at 05:04 AM.

Basic Member
    i support

also, suggestion: "i'll be back" when reincarnating?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoh0 View Post
    i support

also, suggestion: "i'll be back" when reincarnating?
    loving it, +1

Basic Member
    Definitely would love to hear him say he's balling out control, although I don't know how viable refresher would be once's he's got the god damn amazing 60 second cooldown on reincarnation added in. We wouldn't hear it!

Basic Member
    This... Is the best guide I have ever read in my life... I've always made that Phase + Treads mistake

Quote Originally Posted by GuineaPiet View Post
    This... Is the best guide I have ever read in my life... I've always made that Phase + Treads mistake
    What lol?

Basic Member
    Lord I almost forgot about this guide. Sooo funny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gr!mun View Post
    Lord I almost forgot about this guide. Sooo funny.
    IT SEEMS YOU HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO SPECTATE A GAME WITH ME ; I'VE ALWAYS MADE SURE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT N00B SK PLAYERS AND QUOTE CRIMSONQUESO TO POINT OUT TO MY FELLOW SPECTATORS HOW BAD THEY WERE. OF COURSE, MOST OF THE TIME, SOMEONE ELSE BURST LAUGHING BECAUSE HE/SHE REMINISCED THE GREATEST GUIDE EVER WRITTEN ! xD

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vvjacobo View Post
    DON'T YOU THINK THE BEST GUIDE EVER WRITEN (not my opinion, it's a fact by all statistics) ABOUT A HERO SHOULD HAVE A REWARD AS A SOUND FOR THE MANLIEST HERO EVER WITHOUT TESTICLES?

SOMETHING LIKE "THAT GOES FOR YOU, CRIMSON QUESO (guide author)" SOMETIMES WHEN HE ACTIVATES ARMLET OR PERHAPS THROW BOLT OR WIN THE GAME?

OR "BALLING OUT OF CONTROL" WHEN HE GETS REFRESHER AND RAPIER?

IF YOU ARE A MODERATOR AND YOU THINK THIS POST IS TOO CAPS FULL BECAUSE YOU ARE NOOB IN DOTA AND HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT, PUT YOUR SUNGLASES ON AND READ THIS BEFORE CLOSING THREAD:
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111581
    I PERSONALLY APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE AT 110% ! DON'T FORGET TO ADD "YOU ARE TERMINATED !" WHENEVER THE MANLIEST HERO IN DOTA (1 AND 2) WITHOUT TESTICLES WIPES OUT THE WHOLE OPPOSITION !

SKELETON KING'S VOICE NEEDS TO BE MORE MANLY. I RECOMMEND BRIAN BLESSED SINCE HE CAN ONLY TALK IN CAPS.

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.