Thread: I'm now so pissed, this is the second time i'm getting this bug. and i'm telling you,

Basic Member

Angry I'm now so pissed, this is the second time i'm getting this bug. and i'm telling you,

i'm telling you, it is a fking bug, so if you are gonna tell me some shit like reboot my computer or validate my game cache, save your breath.

i've seem some similar post somewhere else about this bug, and here i'm gonna describe it again,

I was in a team rank game, not sure if there is related, but it was the situation. I randomed a sk, as you can see on the screen shot later, and then my internet disconnect, not sure the cause, so i got dc, so i rec, which took my like 3 min to restart my router or some shit. then, i'm stucked. i can here the sound when click the "play with this hero" button, and i can even hear the sound in the game, but nothing happens, still stuck. for bloody 10 min, until i received a abandon notice.

FUCK YOU!

Not gonna lie, this is the second time i met this bug, i dont play a lot ranked, and I fking lost my mmr becuz of this kind of shit. and honestly, most of my abandoned game were becuz of this kind of shit.

2014-11-15_00001.jpg
    you can see in the chat log, wr have took the rune, GAME IS ALREADY STARTED FFS
    2014-11-15_00002.jpg

now valve, fix this shit, and better if you can remove my from my lp pool and undo the ranking i lost becuz of this

and my url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1and1get2/home
    my email: 1and1get2@gmail.com

Banned
    i'm telling you, it is a fking bug, so if you are gonna tell me some shit like reboot my computer or validate my game cache, save your breath.

FUCK YOU!
    Amen! Preach.

Basic Member
    why upset to lose mmr ?