Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandaren Brewmaster

Pandaren Brewmaster

Don't know about you, but Pandaren Brewmaster is actually my fav pick in whole dota history
    I was thinking (sometimes happen) :
    Mangix was a pandaren, like storm, but pandarens are a race that actually belongs to the warcraft series, even he is actually a ladder hero with 3 of his spells similar like the dota 1 ones.
    I'm afraid of his future, you know, Storm was a panda, and now look at him! i want him to stay a panda-like humanoid, and maybe you all want this too, so, i'm opening this thread just to make some suggestions to let this happen.

My humble suggestion is :
    * Change Pandaren Brewmaster to Panda Master (?) I'm not really sure of this.
    * I Really want this to happen... Make Mangix more a Kung-Fu stick warrior, more than just a stick warrior. Maybe you can make critical hits like panda flying double kicks using his stick and blablabla... maybe thunder clap can end in mangix stepping over his stick perpendicular to the floor
    * Background story should involve an unexpected change of body to explain his panda form (Because he can't be a pandaren), Example:
    Human defending his shaolin temple of lion's rage in his wish of devasting every land, and in a crushing victory, lion polymorphed him to the eternity, but the spell backfired and blablabla...
    * Primal split unleash actually his dead kungfu mates, they can be actually other kind of animals, like a fire tiger, and earth monkey and a storm mantis

Just click me!

Basic Member
    I actually thought of it. I would like to play Mangix quickly because of the miss-placer which is really needed.

My idea was to made an elemental master, fighter, or whatsoever :
    - Clap deals with the earth part.
    - Drunken Haze would deal with water, making the target inaccurate.
    - Drunken Brawler would deal with the wind. Wind increases the mobility and thus grants you a chance of evade. It also helps slicing through the air, giving you a chance of critical hit.
    - Primal Split remains Primal Split turning the hero into 3 elementals, no more pandas :sight:

Banned
    Why wouldn't they add panda's? Pandaren might be a race copyrighted by wc3, but any game/movie can use a panda who walks on 2 legs and fights. Think about: kung fu panda, kung fu panda 2, pandamonium from HoN, hell even this f*cked up movie the little Panda Fighter etc. They can just call him Panda Brewmaster and everyone's happy.

Panda Brawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
    Panda Brawler.
    THIS +1 +1 +1

Just click me!

Basic Member
    IMO, drunk dwarf/troll/ogre could also do the trick in case of some crazy copyright wars.

Basic Member
    It would make sense if Panda Brawler had Fire, Water and Wind (not Storm) Splits and just like gr!mun mentioned that one of these elements are shown in each of his skills, respectively.

Basic Member
    I don't really think they would make it a panda. I think it'll be something like "Brewmaster"... I think they did a good job changing Storm spirit, now it looks better, and has funny phrases. I hope they do a good job with "Brewmaster".

No, please, don't do that to Mangix!

Just click me!

Basic Member
    Storm Spirit is awesome.

I'm looking forward to another non-panda to replace that silly panda brewmaster.