Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Make PA Arcana style selectable after evolving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vngq5nDHy4 looks like freaking ember spirit weapons

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    Or make it up to 5, for you can only have up to 5 gems in the items. 4 if you make it so all of them get the Reflections Shade gem and can't replace it.

Just stop playing her until the event is over? Won't that prevent you from progressing to the undesirable colors?
    LOL.
    No! Weapons will progressing and after Event. Selection of styles always needed

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKyo View Post
    Based on the colors in the icons (http://i.imgur.com/JFX5xBy.jpg).. how about something like this?

Each style is distinct from the others, they all adhere to her color scheme, and appear to increase in power.
    So much this.

I already unlocked the third style, it looks good and outstands (at it should, after all we payed 28$ so we can show off some pixels) but having more darker colors that go more with PA would be even greater, such as the ones proposed here or more violet/purple-ish. The fire orange is great and I wouldn't mind if it wasn't changed but it would look way more badass with other colors. Also the crit should defenitely change so it mirrors the color of the sword, and I'm not saying completely removing the teal effect but just add some particles that go with the current level.

Prismatic gems are a dangerous terrain; while they do break completely the schema of terror blade, you can still see it's terrorblade with any color (even pink, which is silly and really out of place (and looks awesome)), I don't know if that would be the case with PA.

+1 to selectable styles AND crit soul colour matching the style

I would imagine whoever was the one responsible for designing the original Lina hair was the one designing these Phantom Assassin weapons. I tell this because for me personally, there hasn't been a ~thirty dollar item this bad in quality since the first one. Either buy it or don't. I personally think Lina and Phantom Assassin look better with cheaper items.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Banned
    Yes, I agree. I even started a thread telling the same thing a bit more harshly!

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...15#post1181815

Banned
    Just Reset the Assassination Count on the Gem of the Arcana. Your Weapon will be back to Level 1's Awesome Look!

Enjoy!

Basic Member
    fix TB arcana selectable color as well or don't fix none!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marek View Post
    fix TB arcana selectable color as well or don't fix none!
    Get out of here.

Basic Member
    +1 for this request. I'm eager to unlock the last level, because it's easy until december 7th. But then I want to choose from the styles like on so many other items. I mean I even have trousers for juggernaut where i can switch between blue and green.