Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Clan System

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Clan System

DotA 2 needs a clan system that can be used in game, it must have the following

1. Clan Tag/Logo/Emblem(you can change the emblem in game nothing of immature or offensive is allowed)
    2. Clan Ladder System(With points/view able in game)
    3. Clan Class/Rank System(allows leaders/admins to judge their clan mates with ranks, such as member,veteran, or rookie)
    4. Clan Divison(all clans are placed within a divison simliar to matchmaking pairing(players but this time clans)
    5. Clan Tournament System(every weekend a Weeky League is hosted and the clan that gets the most points(wins) wins the Weeky Championship, reward is a Crown beside their name(this tournament is not money based just for clans to see who is the best each week)
    6. Clan Reward System(You get a special symbol beside your name and it changes depending on your achivements)
    7. Clan Page System(other clans and players can browse through the clans/search and apply ingame)

With this System DotA 2 can be one of the most competitive games out there throw in a ingame clan fourm or chat and voice room outside of game and you got yourself one good game no competitive gamer wouldn't want.

This is my suggestion hope you consider it thankyou.

Basic Member
    I agree with you rayzonlord, a good clan system in DotA 2 would be excellent ! A real plus for DotA 2.

A system close to the warcraft3 one.

Basic Member
    well i hope they cant get some time to get it done it would really make it very top there in terms if esports etc

Basic Member
    Im pretty sure they will implent this after Dota 2 beta, as its not very important.

Basic Member
    ^ agree, i think it will be implemented as soon as dota 2 is officially launch.

Basic Member
    I would love to have a clan system in Dota and I believe it would add gaming experience.
    This would also add a lot for new players to the game because there would likely be many "noob friendly" clans.

8. Distinguishes real players from name-spoofers.
    Welcome to Left 4 Portal Strike of the Fortress 2: Episode 3.

Basic Member
    Pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by rayzonlord View Post
    DotA 2 needs a clan system that can be used in game.
    • Clan Class/Rank System(allows leaders/admins to judge their clan mates with ranks, such as member,veteran, or rookie)
    Or even better, the clan leader gets to name the ranks, and it would be nice if you could add more than 3.

Basic Member
    ^this

and overall: I agree. Very nice feature indeed.