Thread: Recipe Bug Headdress

Basic Member

Recipe Bug Headdress

Yesterday I played a game where both me and my lane partner bought a Ring of Regeneration, and he gave me his to regen a bit, and later I gave him a ring back, but it was the ring I bought (didnt know at this time). When he now bought the recipe for Headress, it didnt work, as the branches and Ring were still seperated. When I gave him "his" ring back, it worked and the Headdress was created, with "my" additional Ring left. Not sure if this is intended, but I just wanted to report it

You can't sell items that are given to you, so I'm assuming it's intended.

Basic Member
    There was no selling, it shouldve been made into the item.. But yeah, if its not possible then they should mark it like in Dota 1 with the red x to show its not yours

Basic Member
    Well obviously you can't create items using materials from 2 different players, otherwise you could just stack items on your carry in no time.
    It should tell you who the item does belong to though, definitely.

I'm sure it is working as intended. A couple of years back people started spam farming with KOTL and giving witch doctor a lvl 5-7 Agh's Scepter. With that scepter at such a low level it was pretty much over then and there. One of the main reasons they implimented these safeguards against stacking items I am sure.