Thread: When will the game stop placing you in low priority for having a few bad games?

Question When will the game stop placing you in low priority for having a few bad games?

Its the same for years now, every time a team loses someone gets reported
    Reporting is basically a way to vent rage if someone dislike a play you've made in particular an item youve made or if you have a bad score you're sure to get a report or two. 3-4 of these games and its LP for you
    Yes I pulled some bad scores. No, not feeding on purpose, not even a single death. Avoiding arguing as much as possible.
    So, I go from having less than 3 reports and several commends to LP in 9 games (5 lost) because at the end of each loss soneone was angry thet don't care if I don't say anything they just report out if rage/spite
    Thought to give new patch a chance and am greeted by the same old **** guess what, I dont plan to play LP, especially when its just to make some **** feel better about losing a game (NOT who the **** cares) way to make your loyal players upset.
    Last edited by DeLJaDe; 02-05-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Basic Member
    you are horribly wrong. When a game goes wrong, people only get reported if they're toxic, feeding, etc. I have not been reported in over 200 games, and I probably only have a winrate of 40% or so.

Quote Originally Posted by xbon View Post
    you are horribly wrong. When a game goes wrong, people only get reported if they're toxic, feeding, etc. I have not been reported in over 200 games, and I probably only have a winrate of 40% or so.
    Go play on ru server.

Quote Originally Posted by xbon View Post
    I am not wrong, this is what is happening. I dont know where youre playing maybe low mmr where everyone expected to play bad but fact is false reports are rampant and lead to lp for no reason