Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Low priority, I don't flame, I don't feed on purpose

Basic Member

Low priority, I don't flame, I don't feed on purpose

I recently got placed in low priority after this game: 1106076271

In that game I did not flame, and I did not feed. I went 16-2, carrying the team to victory. The only thing I did which could be questionable was give a tp to an ally when we did roshan, so I could get the aegis. After we won that game I received 3 low priority games. I am currently 6.3k mmr, and played with 4k mmr players. They complained that I didnt dive under t1 tower and suicide with them. I also stream, where you can see that I don't flame my teammates, or feed intentionally, but just mute them and play on ( http://www.twitch.tv/slahserdota )

As one of my viewers said, I was the last person he expected to get Low priority. It does not seem fair that I got in this low priority.

Edit: I know 1 game does not get you low priority, but I get a lot of games where I play with 4k players, and they don't understand the decisions I make, and thus might report me.
    Last edited by slahser; 12-21-2014 at 05:09 AM.

The same happened to me before sooo many times that I've lost count. "WHY ARE YOU FARMING INSTEAD OF SUICIDING WITH US????" 4k players are a cancer when playing outside peak hours and worst of all is that you still get low priority when you didn't say anything the whole game

But hey, yesterday I've hit a new low. My allies reported me for 3rd picking Techies... IN UNRANKED

And then atleast 2 of the butthurt enemies reported me for using mines.

That's right... I got low priority for playing Techies.
    Last edited by Luffydude; 12-21-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

Banned
    Just 3 games? :P

Slahser, you can be happy that you are not in a cycle where you have to play 16 low prio games, and right when won/finished all, get 16 low prio games without a reason again (same reason as you: 4k players not understanding the decision making which wins the game)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slahser View Post
    Edit: I know 1 game does not get you low priority, but I get a lot of games where I play with 4k players, and they don't understand the decisions I make, and thus might report me.
    I am 4K trash and playing with guys around my skill level means that you cannot prevent occasional low-priority. Just sad little kids thinking they are Dendi and everyone else sucks. Also the automated system is bullshit but we had that topic a lot.

Basic Member
    To quote a certain smartass Mod from here...
    " Im pretty sure you are all innocent and in LPQ without a reason... "

Now with that said, just came out of a 24h mute... because in 2 games i was best of my team, didnt even say a single trasg word the whole damned games and at the end got a special report present for actually performing good.

Being the single guy stuck with premades in a team is pretty crap and Valve should really fix this issue.

PS. I also bothers me that people report you for picking whatever you want / need to play and use the report as a griefing tool to get at people just because they dont play how others want to...

Banned
    Buy more hats. Problem solved.

Banned
    Slasher, youre 6.3k mmr? Well it doesnt mean that you carry your team most of the time. No. It means youre a toxic bastard (sarcasm).

Low priority, I don't flame, I don't feed on purpose
    Well thats your point of view my friend. The other 4k players you get matched with might think different you know. Like lets say you get 2 acc buyers with 4.2k mmr in your team with real skill around 2.5k. So now if you point out their mistakes, they will hate you. Cause why would you do it? Youre a bad person and you deserve to get:

a) 15 lpq games
    b) get muted for 168 hours AND
    c) you deserve to get kicked in the face by a group of gangsters in RL

Enjoy your stay in Dota my 6k friend. Youre a toxic bastard and deserve to get severly punished for your bad behaviour. No its not those Spirit Breaker pickers in Safelane, its not those Riki midlane pickers who deserve to stay for 15 games in lpq, its you. Why? Becasue youre a bad person and a toxic MF, my friend. You know how to play this game and thus you point out mistakes of other players or give them tips what they should do in a different way.

Thats a no-go my friend. How can you be so selfish, arrogant, coming off a high horse and just beeing a huge ignorant MF? This is not how we do things in Dota. Have a little time-out with 15 lpq games and 168 hours of mute, my friend. Take it easier, you know. Why so serious?
    Last edited by Santigold; 12-22-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Basic Member
    hahaha slahser got put into low prio. where are the idiots who think the system is good now?

gg wp valve.

Basic Member
    Yo bro, I feel sorry for you but I really don't like your attitude for 4k players. Yes you can find tons of 4k noob trashes but more than half of 4k players are at least not horrible, maybe you just need to communicate more.

Yes current report system is pure shit, sometimes you feel your team should split farm but the rest of 4 decided to fight 4v5 and end up with 4 for 1 trade or something, then they ping you 100 times and say you are reported, what can you do except of more communication? However there's nothing much can be done about this report system, hire 10000 people to evaluate every report would be a nice solution, but will volvo do that?

Got 5x16 lpq games in a row doing nothing wrong on purpose. Permamuted - 180 hours of mute after like 3 hours of playing without mute even when im not USING CHAT just chatwheel.

Broken for me for like past month or something.

And I was scared to make post like this because noone would believe me.