Thread: Read this if you want Dota 2 to be a better game

Basic Member

Read this if you want Dota 2 to be a better game

Posting rage threads make no difference. You need to stop spending money on Dota 2 including Steam. That includes the current holiday sale. Gosh, would love to buy that Company of Heroes 2 at 10 bucks, but I really want Dota 2 to start taking actual actions on most of the current problems including the report system. So I won't buy it.

Don't buy any Dota 2 or Steam stuff til they get serious about this game we all love.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post
    Posting rage threads make no difference. You need to stop spending money on Dota 2 including Steam. That includes the current holiday sale. Gosh, would love to buy that Company of Heroes 2 at 10 bucks, but I really want Dota 2 to start taking actual actions on most of the current problems including the report system. So I won't buy it.

Don't buy any Dota 2 or Steam stuff til they get serious about this game we all love.

all i want is to stop getting placed with feeders. i really want to know why half my games are filled with players who go 0-20-0. and when i don't have them, the games are too easy, it's rediculous

Banned
    I gonna support "Blizzard DOTA" aka. Heroes of the Storm when Blizzard Ent. releasing it in 2015 soon. I don't trust this Valve anymore.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Farron View Post
    I gonna support "Blizzard DOTA" aka. Heroes of the Storm when Blizzard Ent. releasing it in 2015 soon. I don't trust this Valve anymore.
    Yeah, but HotS seems casual as shit. Not saying it's bad though, and I will probably play it once it's out or once I get access to beta, but from I what understand, it's even more casual than LoL.
    Possible solution to foreigners issue
    In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.

Feel free to riot and stop spending money on Valves games. However, this is not even slightly development related and therefore closed. This forum is not a chat platform...
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.