Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rampage feels... bored?

I have no issue with the actual content of the lines.

But the sound quality of the tracks is quite low compared to the rest of the game, and it is quite jarring at times. Then again, these were recorded more than a decade ago. Im not sure how Valve would be able to fix that while retaining the original voice and content.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Go back to HoN. Let Dota be Dota mkaaay?
    Dude, that kind of comments really fucks me up, if you like it so bad why dont you instead go back to DotA 1?, this is supposed to be a forum where we can all give ideas and improve the game and feel familiar, even if we played HoN, or even LoL, so if you're not going to say anything good then dont say anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSuo View Post
    I would love to see more emotion on the "rampage" line.
    I would love to see more emotions on all the lines. Now they are a little bit boring for me

Basic Member
    i think the only problem about them is the quality... lines are good they just need RE-recording imo...

Basic Member
    IMO rampage and monster kill should be switched. So it goes:
    -double kill
    -TRIPLE KILL
    -ULTRA KILL!
    -M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!

Basic Member
    They need to re-record these same voices, they wont be exactly the same as dota but will be very similar. They can also revise what happens when you kill 5 of their team, and when their whole team is dead, and when "scourge is owning" "oooowwnageee"

Whatever they do, they just have to keep "holy shit". Still makes me smile when I hear it.

Basic Member
    they just need to implement Unreal tournament soundfiles after the kills

its ok for me , RAMPAGEEE

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Go back to HoN. Let Dota be Dota mkaaay?
    Another ignoramus blinded by "DOtA is DotA glasses" herp derp. Please realize that other MOBA games are better in some areas than DotA.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir795 View Post
    Another ignoramus blinded by "DOtA is DotA glasses" herp derp. Please realize that other MOBA games are better in some areas than DotA.
    i think people are being a bit hard on those who want to preserve DotA...I think it'syouguys that needs to understand this:We love DotA as it is... Changes happen yes and we see something good from another MOBA game yes we can take it but i am starting to think with every "this is a good feature valve, copy it into the DotA" DotA changes into other MOBA games which original DotA community doesn't want... This is not directly to you i am srry to say this all to you but i am just sick of it...If DotA becomes another LoL or HoN then what is the point? We just want to make sure this doesn't happen...Replacing DotA sounds with lines from other MOBA's will spoil all the beauty...And the feeling when you get ; Double Kill! Triple Kill! ULTRAAA Kill!! RAMPAGE!!! is just priceless and i would hate losing that...