Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: World Map of Dota2, Happy New Year to all!!

Basic Member
    WOW this is amazing. It has huge potential and really brings the world of Dota 2 together.

awesome GJ

Basic Member
    +1 on this. Good stuff

Basic Member
    i dont like the fact that crystal maiden and lina( slayer) are geographically so far apart, i think their territories should be side by side, divided by the climates, not by the entire face of the planet considering they are sisters and have one of the most well known and obvious rivalries.

Quote Originally Posted by sterls View Post
    i dont like the fact that crystal maiden and lina( slayer) are geographically so far apart, i think their territories should be side by side, divided by the climates, not by the entire face of the planet considering they are sisters and have one of the most well known and obvious rivalries.
    Check the lores man, they were raised together but got separated when their parents could no longer stand their destruction:P

What's more, it is geologically reasonable that Glacier locates far from desert right?

Basic Member
    We welcome comments, we will continue to update liaoxuvip@gmail.com

That's impressive. Only i really don't think that the Violet Plateau is so close to Pyrotheos and the Isle of Masks. There's a little problem, too, btw: Violet Plateau is written over some city-resembling landscape, while it is actually on an island.

It makes some sence, btw, how the Juggernaut and the Tinker are both sole survivors - the Juggernaut being the last member of his race and Boush - the only Tinker to survive the Violet Plateau accident. Maybe the catastrophes are connected, too.

And, being honest, i always imagined all the heroes to be from different worlds, even the ones who are apparently from the same race, like Beastmaster and Omniknight. But that's just an opinion of someone who doesn't know a lot about the lore. Mostly because not a lot is known about the lore at all.

It also says that Pudge is from Quodge which isn't right. He's from the Fields of Endless Carnage. Seriously, you even have them on your map, why does it lead to Quoidge?
    Last edited by 1337_n00b; 01-02-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Basic Member
    このマップは非常に良いDOTA2です

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HippoVic View Post
    Thanks a lot, I did not notice that! Would be fixed in next version
    She's actually Priestess of the Moon, as in a female priest of the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATT View Post
    She's actually Priestess of the Moon, as in a female priest of the moon.
    She was in DotA 1, but due to copyright, in Dota 2, she is Princess of The Moon. Check it.