Thread: items stolen

items stolen

hello dota game a long time ... I lost my steam account was stolen so I've been a sucker ... I thought I could not recover my steam account but want lacked any proof of purchase or else there I learned that she had to recover with email as I created it

ja recupei my account right back but happiness is not why I loved the items dota 2 does not recover along with the account it was in support falram steam that could not recover after 30 days straight now come here in support dota 2 to see if someone can help recover items from my dota 2 really love if you can help me I will be very happy please help me

Basic Member
    the fact you post this in lore, makes you look stupid and you will probably lose your items again

Basic Member Justinian of Hattes's Avatar
    I not only fail to comprehend the message you are trying to convey, but if I am reading it right, this is the wrong thread.

"I'm all for moderation, but sometimes it seems, moderation itself can be a kind of extreme."

1. Wrong place to post this in.
    2. I have a lot of trouble trying to understand you, but if you were scammed, you won't be getting any of your items back.

Basic Member
    i had a hard time to understand you aswell especially this sentence crack me up

"ja recupei my account right back but happiness is not why I loved the items"

someone move this to comedy