Thread: Omniknight Lore Inconsistency

Basic Member

Omniknight Lore Inconsistency

Omniknight speaks about the Omnisence the 'All Knowing One' the whole time, but in his Lore it speaks of 'The All Seeing One'... Knowing and Seeing are 2 totally different things. Nowhere in Omni's dialog does he speak about The All Seeing One... I suggest you change the lore on the Lore page from All Seeing One to All Knowing One... Just to keep things consistent

That is correct, Omniscience literally means "all knowing", so it should rather go by with the All Knowing One, rather than the all seeing one.

+1
    Brainwashing people is fun.

What's the difference between seeing and knowing, since if you know all, you can obviously know where and what things look like.

All seeing implies that he observes the whole world. All knowing implies that he knows all there is to know. An all-seeing being could not know my exact thoughts, yet an all-knowing one would.

Nevermind the difference between All-knowing and All-seeing, it should just be changed so that its consistent with the lore.

What is a rose

Can't things just be left as is? Since, honestly, you could just easily look at it as an alternate title for Omniknight's god.

Basic Member
    But,perhaps what Omniknight means the All Seeing One is the All Knowing One watching over him, What I mean is that in the Lore it speaks about the future and past, So the All Knowing is the All Seeing to say that Omniknight's Lore was about the past and future