Thread: Anti-Mage Visual Teleport Glitch

Basic Member

Anti-Mage Visual Teleport Glitch

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ecoste/...42/?tab=public

Bug #1: As you can see, when you teleport with Anti-Mage at certain location(The Squares in Radiant Spawn were the ones I experienced to be a glitchy spot, also grassy fields.) his model would be left in the location that he teleported from, it sometimes is bigger and missing some parts, it also moves.

Bug #2: When you teleport at any location, from the location that you teleported the shadow will be seen for like 2 sec. (ALSO IN THE SCREENSHOTS)

Basic Member
    Bump.

Basic Member
    Still didn't get fixed, and I think it works on blink dagger too. On some areas of the map.

Basic Member
    Same to me confirmed

That's partly intended. The thing is it doesn't fade out, what it should do. It's only him. I guess the want to make it like in DotA1 (leaves a fading AM).
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    That's partly intended. The thing is it doesn't fade out, what it should do. It's only him. I guess the want to make it like in DotA1 (leaves a fading AM).
    No, please use some common sense. First of all, it only works on certain spots. Second of all, the model is bigger, and sometimes in pieces.