Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: can you do anything about LPQ for no reason.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

can you do anything about LPQ for no reason.

So I have been enjoying dota 2 for a long time now but recently I get reported very often for no reason.

Now I am seriously considering just leaving dota because if this keeps going on its not playable anymore...

in the last 2-3 days I get put in the lpq for ~15 games without really doing anything wrong.

after this game: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1163490520
    my team flames me and likely reported for me not being able to carry. I get 15 games in LPQ...

so I go play LPQ and am back again and can play matchmaking.

then today I get this game: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1172683610

I call mid first and our brewmaster doesn`t care and goes mid with me. All the while spamming in chat and talking that all should report me because I went mid even though I called. After a while he goes bot and everything is fine.

after the game now I have again 15 games in LPQ.

seriously I cant keep going like this...

you lost 5 vs 4 ranked game, probably need more time spent in normal MM to improve dota knowledge

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Devil View Post
    you lost 5 vs 4 ranked game, probably need more time spent in normal MM to improve dota knowledge
    I guess you need to spent more time playing dota 2 if you think every 4v5 is an ez win.

i think having 38% winrate of 120 games on ember spirit and having him 2-nd most played hero its not good choice to pick him in ranked, and yes, 4vs5 from 5 lvl its huge advantage

Basic Member
    i think having 38% winrate of 120 games on ember spirit and having him 2-nd most played hero its not good choice to pick him in ranked, and yes, 4vs5 from 5 lvl its huge advantage
    indeed it is an advantage but it is not a free win as you implied. also my winrate with ember on very high skill level is 67%. the stats you are referring are lifetime stats

instead of keeping on posting useless and random stuff you should maybe get the replay and say why I get reported in both games.

ok, i tell you. If you play with more skilled guys they see every mistake u did and not even notice (bad teamfights decisions, always late to teamfigths, farm jungle when its chance to take rax etc) U got reported cuz this things, cuz ranked its place for win mmr points (not for fun) for 75% of players. So your team decide they lose cuz you - simple as that. Ur TA is decent but ember - not, same for drow and bh, most played and least succesfull. 38/37/42 - its very bad winrates for most played, improve yourself with these heroes or not pick them in games were u wanna get +25

also 105 abandons? rly?
    Last edited by Sneaky Devil; 01-18-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Because this post was not a total waste of time... if you "flame" people for losing, at least tell them the following:

@OP: LP is never removed. You have to play these games and there's nothing you can do about it.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Because this post was not a total waste of time... if you "flame" people for losing, at least tell them the following:

@OP: LP is never removed. You have to play these games and there's nothing you can do about it.
    well that isn't entirely true.

How to quickly get out of Low Priority Queue (LPQ):

Play Allrandom Deathmatch and feed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-YcLu4BG_0

Have fun getting out of a 16 game "punishment" in about an hour
    Last edited by Luffydude; 01-23-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffydude View Post
    How to quickly get out of Low Priority Queue (LPQ):

Go into a new LPQ matchmaking game.
    Feed first blood to an enemy hero
    Abandon game

*16 LPQ games go down to 6 LPQ games"

Play 6 bot games against easy bots and win after 15minutes (otherwise it doesnt count)
    Alternative play Allrandom Deathmatch and feed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-YcLu4BG_0

Have fun getting out of a 16 game "punishment" in little more than 1 hour
    wait... wut? care to elaborate on this? is this true?