Thread: [I] Rubick with Aghs doesnt gain Treant eyes/Enchant Remnant upon stealing their ults

[I] Rubick with Aghs doesnt gain Treant eyes/Enchant Remnant upon stealing their ults

When Rubick has aghs, he does not gain Eyes in the Forest, or Enchant Remnant upon stealing Overgrowth, or Magnetize.

Since they are an aghs upgrade, Rubick should get them as well.

And as for Timbersaw, Rubick does get both Chakrams, but this requires Rubick AND Timbersaw to have an aghanim's scepter, instead of only Rubick.

Reposting to have a clear first post and all affected heroes in one post. Also vids coming soon
    Last edited by bu3ny; 01-20-2015 at 02:42 PM. Reason: added vids
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Rubick isn't supposed to get both Chakrams in any way right, also Enchant remnant?

Rubick can't have 2 stolen spells at time, and the extra Chakram/Enchant isn't a sub-spell.

Edit: i'm not sure about eyes in the forest
    Last edited by wFX; 01-20-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Basic Member

Spell Stealing (w/Agh's) an Ult while you currently have its Agh's ability moves SS

Kind of hard to explain this in the short title, but I can explain it better here. In a game, I had Agh's as Rubick and stole a Timbersaw's Blue Chakram, the Agh's upgrade. I then later stole Orange Chakram, his regular ultimate. It kept Blue Chakram, which makes sense, and gave me orange chakram. The problem was the order they were in. Blue Chakram remained in the first slot (Default D), Spell Steal was moved to the second slot (Default F), but still had the R hotkey, I don't think F worked, and Orange Chakram took the final slot, default R, where R casted it.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/7vOJMZu.jpg

Rubick shouldn't be able to have both Chakrams at the same time. This bug happens when Rubick and Timbersaw have aghs. If only Rubick has Aghs, he never gets both Chakrams.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member

Rubick and Chakram

Hey guys! This match i play as Rubick, i have Scepter and steal Chakram but it show only one Chakram, after that is two. Is that bug?
    Match ID: 2564680747
    20160812090805_1.jpg20160812092104_1.jpg