Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What to do against toxic players ?

Basic Member
    force ppl to play ranked as a team and force ppl to communicate like grownups thats the solution to all problems currently in game the MMR system will actully work since ranked wont be infested with selfish cunts.

Also you can scream at ppl that refuse to follow this system and tell them in the face that they are doing wrong when they dont play with the team.

Basic Member
    I am a toxic player. I am like this because i was infected by other toxic players long time ago, but don't worry, we will infect you too. Muhahahahaha

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Assguard View Post
    The answer to your question lies in the question itself. You aren't against toxic players, everyone, even enemies are on the same side, which is that of enjoying yourself playing dota. If you remain friendly in sight of incessant toxicity, the player should usually come around eventually, and even if not, its worth trying, since at least you can try to keep the rest of the team from antagonizing the toxic player, and continue to play and try to win the match.
    that's a nice fantasy you have there ...

Quote Originally Posted by sk999 View Post
    that's a nice fantasy you have there ...
    1+
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Banned
    What do you expect? It's a flucking russian scumbag. Until Valve enables region lock, the game is just going to flucking suck. Before it was released globally, it was SO MUCH FUN. Instead of 1 in 100 good games like it is now, it was 1 in 1000 were bad games. The only difference between then and now is 1. Russians; 2. Hispanics. Literally, if we had the option to not play with these useless feeding FLUCKS, the game would be so much more enjoyable.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chemao View Post
    What do you expect? It's a flucking russian scumbag. Until Valve enables region lock, the game is just going to flucking suck. Before it was released globally, it was SO MUCH FUN. Instead of 1 in 100 good games like it is now, it was 1 in 1000 were bad games. The only difference between then and now is 1. Russians; 2. Hispanics. Literally, if we had the option to not play with these useless feeding FLUCKS, the game would be so much more enjoyable.
    As a matter of fact, the worst games I've ever played were pairing with US team mates, playing against a Peruvian team that kicked our asses . My guess is that you find more smurf / bought accounts in the US servers than anywhere else, so game quality tends to suck nowadays.

Also the number of sick people is way bigger in the US servers than anywhere else. People that is playing ok til a trifle drive them nuts and start feeding or playing isolated of all the team. Mental health of white men in the US deserves some serious study to determine what's going.

Bring region lock, and US servers will get literally screwed up.
    Last edited by pent1um; 01-22-2015 at 12:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post
    As a matter of fact, the worst games I've ever played were pairing with US team mates, playing against a Peruvian team that kicked our asses . My guess is that you find more smurf / bought accounts in the US servers than anywhere else, so game quality tends to suck nowadays.

Also the number of sick people is way bigger in the US servers than anywhere else. People that is playing ok til a trifle drive them nuts and start feeding or playing isolated of all the team. Mental health of white men deserves some serious study to determine what's going.

Bring region lock, and US servers will get literally screwed up.
    LOL you're a beaner yourself -- so your little garbage comment means NOTHING. EVERY game where it's 5 North Americans vs 5 South American scumbags is a <20 minute win. Literally every game's winning team is determined by who has the least number of hispanic or russian morons on it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chemao View Post
    LOL you're a beaner yourself -- so your little garbage comment means NOTHING. EVERY game where it's 5 North Americans vs 5 South American scumbags is a <20 minute win. Literally every game's winning team is determined by who has the least number of hispanic or russian morons on it.
    This is exactly what I meant with sick people. Thank you for proving my point

I should have also added that best games are those teaming up with sane US guys.

Anyhow let's be frank, region lock will not fix anything.

pls close necro thred :C
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pent1um View Post
    This is exactly what I meant with sick people. Thank you for proving my point

I should have also added that best games are those teaming up with sane US guys.

Anyhow let's be frank, region lock will not fix anything.

Region lock will cure 90% of the animosity in the game. Take you for example. you don't belong on US East, but you undoubtedly infect it any way. You're right that I'm sick though. I'm SICK OF HISPANICS