Thread: 5 Skills Bug

Basic Member

5 Skills Bug

Hello, so I was playing a match today.

In short, I had 5 skills.

I was randomned Veno, I picked Arcane Aura, Venomous Gale and X-Marks the Spot with Fiend's Grip ultimate. Then I leveled up at 6 and used the keys to learn my ult (R), but instead of ult it was Nightmare on R and later I noticed that ult was on D key.

Dotabuff match: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1188920604

Screenshot_8.png2015-01-26_00003.jpg2015-01-26_00004.jpg

Basic Member
    This has been known for awhile, fiends grip bugs out on quite a few heroes

Basic Member
    On all heroes with Aghanim's Scepter, you wanna say?

Basic Member
    I don't know if its the same thing with Treants ult, but I was playing support in ability draft and I got treants ult and rushed aghs for 20 mins. I got aghs and had no eyes in the forest ability... Kinda ruined the game since I wasted that much money and couldn't sell it...

Eye of the Forest is like Unrefined Fireblast to Ogre Magi, you dont need to scale Multicast to use, just have a Aghs, because these abilities are naturals from hero.

Basic Member
    I experienced something like this last night. I had Witch Doctor, i picked Shadow Walk, Rocket Barrage, Shadow Wave and Fiend's Grip. I have just watched the replay and realized that when somebody used Nightmare spell on me this bug occured. Later i couldnt use Fiend's Grip by pushing the button on my keyboard, i had to click on it.

The condition for fiend's grip to bug out is if someone else has chosen nightmare as their ability.

Basic Member
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1393809141

Same just happened to me. At Lvl 6, my ulti was on R. But then somewhere between 7 and 11 I noticed that when I press R it says ability not learnt. Then I added a new skillpoint to R and found out its nightmare, and my Fiends Grip went to D.