Thread: No Sounds

Basic Member

No Sounds

Hi,
    So since the update around new years I haven't had any sounds. When in the game client itself I hear the music but not the "thunk" sound when you find a match, click between ranked, public, etc. When actually in a game the only things I hear are people on mics, announcers and the hero dialog. I don't hear that satisfying last hit sound, I don't hear abilities, pings (<-- Makes game really hard), attack sounds, shop sounds, item sounds or anything else.
    Now I should add that I am an avid LoD, x20 player, and when I join a game and it boots up the old client... I hear everything, no glitches.

I have tried re-installing audio drivers, different headsets, changing in game sound settings, windows sound frequency response, re-installing the game, copying from the old client into the new one... I can't figure out what it is.

P.S. Please do something about US East, I understand you guys are quite busy but when my ping says 60, and I join a game USE and it spikes to 10 billion and my packet loss is 99%... something needs to be done.

Kindest Regards,
    HeyDJ55

Basic Member
    Bump