Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moving items to stash?

Basic Member

Moving items to stash?

Hey!

I just wanted to ask if there's a way to move items to stash if you haven't got any items there. Because when you don't the stash isn't visible and I haven't seen any ways to open the stash to move items there.

Basic Member
    I've also been unable to work this out.

I sometimes use a courier to move something into the stash just because that's the only way I know how.

Basic Member
    yes can someone pls explain how do you access stash?

moving items from stash also isnt possible: stupid when you want to buy the courier and someone else (who currently is at base) should activate it, because you can't give it to him
    specs for bugreports:
    i5-4200U
    AMD Radeon HD 8750M
    win 7

Quote Originally Posted by mindfaQ View Post
    moving items from stash also isnt possible: stupid when you want to buy the courier and someone else (who currently is at base) should activate it, because you can't give it to him
    Having to activate the courier in the first place is a stupid. It's something that can be done away with the new engine.

Basic Member
    Isn't there rightclick option Drop from stash?

Dropping from stash is possible by right-click, as ArYeS pointed out. And to move items to the stash from the courier you need to press the W Hotkey (by default). If you have a full inventory and try to pick up an item in the fountain area it will also automatically be placed into your stash.

Hope this helps, I agree it should be more apparent, but this is the most elegant solution that could exist, it just needs to be explained to the player somewhere.

The most elegant solution would obviously be a "return item to stash" option when right clicking an item

Basic Member
    I agree with chojje. The right-click solution would be more intuitive, and more useful.

It's counter-intuitive that picking up an item with a full inventory returns the item to the stash. Useful; but not intuitive.

Suppose I have a full inventory, and I want to swap one of the items that I'm holding for an item that I have in my stash. Apparently, to do this I have to drop an item on the ground, then take the item from the stash, then pick the item from the ground. But if there was a "put item in stash" option, or something like that, I would only need to put the item directly into the stash, and then take the new one out. It's fewer steps, and the steps make more sense (compared to dropping stuff on the ground and then trying to pick the stuff up again when you know you can't carry any more.)

Basic Member
    Even I dont know how to access the stash if i accidentally minimized it