Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: More Pathing Feedback

46:30

Drow clicks Warlock to start attacking and instead stutter steps until casting Q manually is done.

Basic Member

Walk near trees and blink bug

Hello, I think I also encountered a "walk near trees + blink" bug in game 1305774480 at 32:15, as Earth Spirit.

I walked close to a tree and issued a blink command. Instead of blinking/rotating towards the direction I targetted, the hero continued rotating the other way and walked around the trees.

GL fixing those sneaky bugs !
    Last edited by Pojnik; 03-10-2015 at 01:49 PM.

match id - 1302339714

At around 17:41, playing as Slark, Dire top lane, using illusion rune.

I had issued a command to attack a creep while my hero was near the creep camp, and my hero kept walking in alternate directions for a good 3-4 seconds.

match id - 1314996739

At 36:46 following - Radiant creeps on bot lane having serious pathfinding issues, running back and forth about 5 seconds

Basic Member
    Link: dota2://matchid=1306224022&matchtime=968 (in game time: 13:39)

Just after being stunned by witch doctor, brewmaster stutter steps as his player issues repeated commands to a location.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Same bug I posted in critical bugs and wasn't fixed. http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=155423
    These aren't fixed.

Banned

Basic Member
    Well, I just finished a game in the main client, and was greeted to a 4-stack on my team who successfully caused the game to lag like crazy. One guy first picked chen, and rushed the jungle, went for a HotD for his first and only item, dominated 5 large jungle creeps (two Wildwing Rippers, two Centaur Conquerors, and one Alpha Wolf), and blocked the bottom rising staircase right behind the radiant T2 bottom tower. He started this around the 17 minute mark, and it caused the game to lag so bad, that it took 6 minutes of real time to advance one and a half minutes of game time. My suspicion is that this is due to the massive amount of creeps trying to path around the blockage and being unable to. Eventually they let go of the creeps and they bulldozed the towers while Axe was just absorbing the creeps just outside of the tower aggro, so by the time the creeps were released, the game was basically over as the enemy team had given up.

So yeah, here's the Match ID: 1318012765. I don't know if this has already been reported, but I didn't see anything on the front page of here or reddit, so this is something fairly new I'd wager.

Basic Member
    Video is private.