Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ability Draft Warlus Punch bug

Quote Originally Posted by SaperPL View Post

The thing is, somehow there are some devs that "fix" things like metamorphosis giving you range in AD so there's no seriously artillery like range combo's in AD, they remove OP heroes BUT they can't go through melee heroes and check out which ones lack default projectile velocity parameter. Coincidence? I think not :P

I swear that was just coincidence now D:

As I said, I have no idea how they work. But I noticed the exact same thing with regular bugs. You report a bug, and it gets fixed quite fast sometimes. I think it's like, a dev randomly sees that thread or something and just fixes it quickly, if it can be fixed "in a second".
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    I m actually fine with artilery builds or whatever it makes AD fun(op builds are fun), all you have to do is draft properly, but not real bugs like moon glaives not working and so on.

Why timbersaw was removed due aghs ult? then treant should be removed too? its sad, timber had most op combos in the game.

Basic Member
    @bou3ny - the thing is, one year later as I started posting here asking to fix things up, the devs kept on fixing some specific AD, random bugs, breaking the mode even more, but hey couldn't go there and think - before assigning anyone to fixing AD lets focus and think what's most important to fix there, and take some priority on spending this little time on AD to be meaningful rather than blocking heroes and disabling spell effects.

So what I'm asking mods to do is - for god's sake, if you're communicating anyhow with them, go tell them that we want 3 things to be fixed in AD:

1) give every melee base projectile speed so they won't break when badly choosing ranged spell
    2) make the randomed pool of heroes twice as big so there's more interesting stuff to pick from rather than half of the players ending up with shitty builds and leaving the game just after draft.
    3) shrink picking system vertically and enable chatting during picking stage.

Are those 3 things so hard to do? Is telling the devs those things so hard to do?

You could go ahead and say that to them yourself, it won't make any real difference if I'd do it.

Basic Member
    I thought some of you mods stated that you have some direct communication with them.

The core testers do I think. As for regular mods, I don't know. I occasionally get requests to repro some bugs/check if some bugs are still present and that's all.

Basic Member
    This becomes a pretty annoying frame rate issue in a hurry. Makes me not want to queue for AD anymore.

Basic Member

Walrus Punch in AD causes big graphical bug that can cause seizures

Starting about 2 weeks ago (roughly), in AD when you walrus punch someone, it puts a green glow on them, which trails behind them, and it has a flashing strobe effect. Also, there is repeating dust clouds coming up from the ground. If the user puts his view somewhere else on the map, the hero model of the guy who has walrus punch will fly out of them and fly to the center of the screen of where they are looking (and then the hero model disappears, but the green electricity and glow and dust will remain).

So you can actually tell where an enemy is putting his camera and if he is scouting you in a lane etc. Then when he puts the camera back on himself, the model and green streak will fly across the map back onto him.

Anyone who gets walrus punched gets this effect on them for the rest of the game.

When you have it on yourself, you have to see this horrible flickering flashing plus the other graphical effects, and your whole team will end up walking around with these ridiculous green trails behind them.

The number one problem is the flashing and flickering. Tonight it began to give me a headache and I started to feel literally ill, as with the photosensitive problems of looking at strobe lighting. I had to play the rest of the game looking off to the side of my monitor and barely looking at the screen... Some people probably will actually have seizures...

plz fix...

Walrus Punch

I played yesterday ability draft , and the sniper pick "take aim" "howl" "snowball" and ultimate "walrus punch".
    When the sniper used ultimate "walrus punch" his clone flew to the enemy,he turns green and jumped how juggenaut very fast.
    And our team gets green aura.

Basic Member
    Yup, now it's killing my framerate especially in team fights. Also the other day I had it and my eyes started to hurt like a migraine and I almost vomited. Took me 30 mins to recover. plz fix come on, it ruins every game with walrus punch which is a lot of them.