Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ability Draft Warlus Punch bug

Ability Draft Warlus Punch bug

in AD mode whenever someone use warlus on enemy they leave a bright green trail on that hero till the end of the game and that shit is very fkn annoying, it hurts player's eyes as it getting brighter everytime they use warlus punch anyone know a way to fix this?

Basic Member
    it makes it a pain in the ass to duke it tree's with this

That bug IS INSANE. It is very bright and annoys the shit out of you :/

Here a screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/lcPwDYM.jpg

How can you break this game mode even more?
    This is starting to be ridiculous, the bugs aren't fixed and more became with every patch.

please fix this !!!! so much annoying in team fight make a heavy lags :/
    Last edited by Aryan; 02-19-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Game breaking bug, makes it hard to tell who's where in a teamfight, hard to target, hard to see urn aura. People are picking it first just for this edge.
    AXE DOES NOT PICK SIDES!!! But Axe is on your side. -Axe

Basic Member
    I hate that I have to agree. AD is becoming big mess. First tiny bug, everyone looks like a freak now instead just being bigger, why break it? Now this shiny nonsense with flying heroes models around map its like a fucking curse which follows you once you get punched. How these bugs even make into the game wtf. I m fine with napalm instakills or permastun bugs, you just have to draft properly, but these glitches dont make AD better.

Basic Member
    Volvo doesn't care, this game is about buying hats now, not picking skills :|

Quote Originally Posted by SaperPL View Post
    Volvo doesn't care, this game is about buying hats now, not picking skills :|
    More like, this game mode has a pretty low priority, since it has no real impact on the game and they work on other parts atm (eg engine and whatever else they said they planned for start of this year).

The hats part is independent. The devs who work on the actual game don't work on the hats. The hats are mainly done by the community, and implementing them into the game doesn't take long.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Is it just me, or saying "valve doesn't care" feels like summoning a demon recently? Cause everytime i do that the mods pop out

The thing is, somehow there are some devs that "fix" things like metamorphosis giving you range in AD so there's no seriously artillery like range combo's in AD, they remove OP heroes BUT they can't go through melee heroes and check out which ones lack default projectile velocity parameter. Coincidence? I think not :P