Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This should be played every time you pick Kunkka

Basic Member
    Although i agree with you, that the forum shouldnt be spammed with things like this (not because its a bad clip, but because it takes precious time from the development of a game, we all love so much).

Quote Originally Posted by DocMcBrown View Post
    BTW, good thing I know you're from Croatia, I don't expect any less from someone living in your third-world country.
    Isn't it throwing stones out of a glass house? i mean, you are from canada, ey.
    Last edited by blash365; 10-30-2012 at 10:05 PM.

You can add it yourself by going through Dota 2's files and replacing the sounds that play when Kunkka is picked.

This was supposed to be a joke but some people obviously lack a sense of humor :P
    I won't flame back because I value my beta account way too much but DMC hope you understand that the people of the third-world countires have a much bigger value as human beings than you do,
    Cheers
    System information:
    ----------------------------
    Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B940 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7470M
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    ----------------------------

Basic Member
    Love it, I wish there would be one for every hero!

Quote Originally Posted by MeTheRebel View Post
    This was supposed to be a joke but some people obviously lack a sense of humor :P
    I won't flame back because I value my beta account way too much but DMC hope you understand that the people of the third-world countires have a much bigger value as human beings than you do,
    Cheers
    There is still a big, BIG lack of worthwhile threads every month that passes on this forum.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Banhfunbags View Post
    You can add it yourself by going through Dota 2's files and replacing the sounds that play when Kunkka is picked.
    Tell me its path. Like xxx/steam/common/dota2.....
    I looked for them by myself but I am a join on detecting soundfiles of games. So ppease tell me in a pm were I fond them. Naoooowww!

Hmm, must have missed this thread the first time. Closing it cause it's not really serious or important for the beta right now. The reports for posts in this thread are going to be dealt with now aswell.