Thread: #1 Way to ruin a competetive game

Basic Member

#1 Way to ruin a competetive game

Make it co-op, team reliant, don't force IP restrictions to certain countries, and then make a system that mutes people so there can be absolutely no cooperation or communication between your team. You seem to have found the absolute WORST way to handle the game. You implement a button to mute specific players, cool, let's make sure you also add the ability to mute people no matter what so anyone who is playing with them has a ruined game. Good job. I'd rather play DotA 1.

tldr: im muted and im pissed cuz that

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Devil View Post
    tldr: im muted and im pissed cuz that
    Dude, you are so fucking annoying. I mean, I see your pathetic posts in every thread like this and I keep wondering if your it's your IQ that's lower or the IQ of the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkingRiki182 View Post
    Dude, you are so fucking annoying. I mean, I see your pathetic posts in every thread like this and I keep wondering if your it's your IQ that's lower or the IQ of the OP.
    chat weel is enuf to communicate in average pub, if he wanna play like team he should find 4 players more and skype/rapecall/mumble with them to share his wisdom
    i see here only "impissed" message, like "why sun so brigth it hurting my eyes god fix plz, so i can staring at it, good job, i better look at moon"
    its like "letter to gaben" to steam inner madness

and my 6 posts in 4 days not cover EVERY "quality" thread like this, its just your pathetic overstatement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawketz View Post
    Make it co-op, team reliant, don't force IP restrictions to certain countries, and then make a system that mutes people so there can be absolutely no cooperation or communication between your team. You seem to have found the absolute WORST way to handle the game. You implement a button to mute specific players, cool, let's make sure you also add the ability to mute people no matter what so anyone who is playing with them has a ruined game. Good job. I'd rather play DotA 1.
    DotA 1 is much better because we can straight away leave without Low Priority penalty once we notice got dumb idiot in the game
    Hahaha... Dota 2 system is getting worse!