Thread: [Confirmed] Winter's Curse kill not credited to WW when the not-targeted Meepo dies

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Winter's Curse kill not credited to WW when the not-targeted Meepo dies

I was playing against a meepo in this match ID: 1301392706

Around 27min30sec, it seems I (Winter Wyvern) ulted one of the meepos (it was a secondary meepo), which was killed by TA, and the kill was not credited to me.

Repro:
    1. Pick Meepo and create Winter Wyvern and some other hero as an enemy
    2. Level Meepo and WW up and learn ults on both
    3. Cast Winter's Curse of one of the Meepos
    4. Kill the other Meepo with the second enemy hero

Result: The kill is credited for the other hero who killed the second Meepo which was not the target of Winter's Curse

Expected: No matter how a hero dies during Winter's Curse, Winter Wyvern shall be credited for it (unless it was Reaper's Scythe)

Last edited by bu3ny; 08-29-2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: added repro and videoo

No, WW is supposed to get the credits when the target dies during Winter's Curse, no matter how it dies. Same for Rubick when he has the spell.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Lets go then!

Summary:
    Winter Wyvern ultimate doesn't credit him the kill if cast on a secondary meepo.

Repro:
    1) Level up Winter Wyvern to at least level 6. Use ultimate on a secondary meepo.
    2) Kill the meepo with another hero within its duration.

Result:
    The kill is not credited to Winter Wyvern

Expected:
    Winter Wyvern should always get the credit for the kill, except when the target is killed by Reaper's Scyte