Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gift wrapped missing

Basic Member

Gift wrapped missing

Hello Valve,

I have a problem in sending and recieving GIft wrapped items.
    First, i send a Dark seer bundle to my friend, but when my friend open his dota2 account and look to his inventory, the gift wrapped item cant find in his armory. But if he look it from his inventory in steam, he can see the red gift wrapped item.

In may case, My friend send me a Bladekeeper sword of juggernaut. It can't be found too just the same problem of sending my bundle to my friend. I can see it at my steam inventory, but in my armory, there is no gift wrapped item.
    Pictures are came from my account and to my friend account.
    Please response fast and act fast. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by emsaay View Post
    Hello Valve,

I have a problem in sending and recieving GIft wrapped items.
    First, i send a Dark seer bundle to my friend, but when my friend open his dota2 account and look to his inventory, the gift wrapped item cant find in his armory. But if he look it from his inventory in steam, he can see the red gift wrapped item.

In may case, My friend send me a Bladekeeper sword of juggernaut. It can't be found too just the same problem of sending my bundle to my friend. I can see it at my steam inventory, but in my armory, there is no gift wrapped item.
    Pictures are came from my account and to my friend account.
    Please response fast and act fast. Thanks.
    I have the same exact problem! Is this a new bug?

I have found the solution for hours but the only way is to log from other PC and open it, it's so annoying, i'm trying to contact valve to buy a couple of sentry or a gem, maybe it will help.

таже проблема( что делать не знаю

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovegamehp View Post
    I have found the solution for hours but the only way is to log from other PC and open it, it's so annoying, i'm trying to contact valve to buy a couple of sentry or a gem, maybe it will help.
    or dust )

same problem with me

Same problem and here are the pictures :
    steam inventory.PNG
    dota 2 inventory.jpg

Basic Member
    me too

Basic Member
    Got the Same Problem1.jpg2.jpg

same here.. my friend sent me a gift set and i cant see it in my inventory.. though it is visible in my steam inventory