Thread: Faceless Void

Angry Faceless Void

Dota 2 Lore was already atrocious, but we all understand the main reason for it caugh! Blizzard Legal caugh!

Now, after 8 months since the 8000000$ TI4 Stretch Goal was surpassed, no matter how stupid the vote winner was (99.9% because of your precious redditors), WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
    NMkSOBm.png
    - You've removed the one mark that linked Faceless Void to Bane! Void is now BROTHERLESS!
    - You've added some tribal-looking tattoos - why not go all the way and add Witch Doctor's ones and give him a new BROTHER in return?! (disregarding how stupid is to place any tattoos on a creature from outside of time)

Why not just remove his mouth so it looks less like a dickhead and just add some permanent back-track/time-warp/nightmare particle effects around his model?
    I'm really concerned this "SPIT IN YOUR FACE" will cost you dearly for TI5 and the future of Dota 2.

Valve has to honor fanfiction in their designs?

Basic Member Justinian of Hattes's Avatar
    It's honestly what the community gets for making such a brainless vote in the first place. Personally, I woulda set up a re-vote as opposed to just a model tweak, but considering all the goddamn items that exist for Void I'm glad they didn't change much.

"I'm all for moderation, but sometimes it seems, moderation itself can be a kind of extreme."

"I'm all for moderation, but sometimes it seems, moderation itself can be a kind of extreme."

Quote Originally Posted by aveyo View Post
    Notice that all but the last troll redesign concepts have the distinctive mark...
    You're really gonna lose your shit over the penis drawn on Void's face? I don't seem to recall anyone losing sleep over Drow's tribal makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian of Hattes View Post
    You're really gonna lose your shit over the penis drawn on Void's face? I don't seem to recall anyone losing sleep over Drow's tribal makeup.
    It was a nice touch to begin with vs. Dota 1, like a Bindi, appealing to players from rather large parts of Asia. Calling that a penis might get many of those into ar1se-mood, or at least flag you as ignorant and ignore-list-material.

Oh great, now we need a Bane remodel so he'll have the new marks on his face.

TI5 Compendium Remodel vote winner confirmed.
    Credits to Phoenix.