Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: [Fixed] Melee heroes can attack far targets that get slowed

Basic Member
    I believe opposite is try too. Range hero can not hit target in range if slowed.

Try, take a range hero give him attack other hero at max range. Use othe rhero to slow range hero. Observe range hero attack animation interrupted or stop.

This is hilarious but way too annoying when it happens to you

Volvo fix plis

Basic Member
    it happend again! Again with Slark! ID: 1314964146

Basic Member

Diffusal blade increasing spectre attack range

(17:00 game time) I joined a teamfight at mid with spectre to clean up, after using diffusal on TA, spectre suddenly attacked from a decent range, like luna's, i thought I was seeing things at first, but after the CD was gone, i immediately used it on lina, and this time, the range was absurd. I was clearly attacking from range. I do believe this repeated several times during the match, but I don't remember it very clearly. Match ID is 1364852078 and for some reason, i can't attach the replay to the post. I'm also not sure if this affects any other hero besides spectre.

Basic Member
    Already reported and it's not just diffusal slow http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=15767

Basic Member

troll autoattacks and bashes storm after storm flyes 1000 range away

match ID: 1380746912 on 18:54 game time troll autoattacks me and even bashes me after i fly 1000 range away eventhough storm supposed to be invincible in his ulty and disjoin every source of attack or projectile directed on him, i was not supposed to die there like there was no chance except fail mechanics of game

You can't "disjoint" melee auto attacks. What happened here is a known issue with slows and the attack range buffer. Basically, there's a buffer range in which auto attacks are still applied when the attack was started but the target moves out of attack range. For some reason this buffer gets stretched a LOT when the target is slowed (Trolls Axes in this case).

EDIT: So yes, this is a known bug but it has nothing to do with Storms ultimate. http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=15767
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.